Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2nd Nature REVIEW

djmikedr

wow, I can't believe no one wrote it up yet.

I decided to wait cause I didnt want be a "review post hogger".

but here it goes...

Rollcall:

Al (Deepspell) and his crew (2 partners, names escape me sorry)

myself I am ehhh Apo... ehh Apotheosis yeah thats it :)

IamSamurai and his girl (again sorry about names)

NYbeauty plus her usual +2 (no names cause noone still ever introduced me yet)

ActingitUp (Mr. NYbeauty) :-D

Phatman Nick

Mariella (glowdancer/nympho69)

AtomicApples

Binarycool (on cigarette break)

DgModel

and about 3 more than I could make out but didnt get to talk to due to crowd control.

Music/Night progression:

10:45pm : got in place was already crowded.

11:15pm : already had little group goin. getting way crowded!

11:45pm : Music starts kickin ass (please note I am NOT a hip hop fan nor will I pretend to be one. The House, Trance and Progressive was all my cup of tea!) The Hip Hop sets spiced things up for the "regular" crowd.

12:30am : Getting even more crowded.

01:00am : Honestly it was gettin crazy trying to find a spot without getting pushed around.

1:30am : Music was consistantly really good, crowd started to thin a little (I believe a bday party let out) GOOD! we needed to breathe, it was hot n sticky.

2:00am : I was hungry and tired, ect ect so I broke out. I noticed crowd thinned a lot by now, leading me to believe this place caters to mostly an "alcohol crowd" Not that they were bad in any way (there was some eye candy and even a few dudes who said "excuse me" when tring to pass.)

Good Night Out!

Breakdown:

Pros: Great music, Great meeting and chilling with everyone, good crowd.

Cons: Rain & Humidity, Place was packed!, Wish the crowd was a little more into the music.

A thought:

I think it's funny when people say that club goers *only goto clubs for their drug fix, when in bars thats' exactly what people do with alcohol. Sometimes It feels like it doesnt matter to them who is DJ'ing.

...well there was this...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=235805

...in any event......your review is on-point.......it was hot and humid in the joint with pushy people that didnt help the situation....the music was a solid variety but as you said this crowd wasnt a "music" crowd.....as much as i like trance, i felt al's partner (cesar) played energy music more suited to a large venue.....i chilled for a few in one of the back rooms after you left and listened to the beats for a bit...good stuff.....

...i understand that the trend is to bounce....in fact, i'll be doing that tonight perhaps, but i'm just not a big fan of it....perhaps it's my age or my jerseyness, but i rather find a good watering hole and just chill for the night...blah...whatever.....it still was a good night to get out, see some familial faces and listen to some tunes....plus i think i lost 3 lbs in water weight......:)

:laugh:mr. nybeauty......sorry i didnt introduce u to monica and julissa, monica is the blonde sexy chick...her cp name is moniquez but her friend julissa doesnt post

i had a gr8 time last night!! al ur sis is such a sweet :heart: and alex two thumbs up w/ dayna, such a :cool: girl and very pretty.....also very nice moves :aright:

we all deffinately need to do this more often! :bounce::pint:

NYbeauty plus her usual +2 (no names cause noone still ever introduced me yet)

ActingitUp (Mr. NYbeauty) :-D

:laugh:alex two thumbs up w/ dayna, such a :cool: girl and very pretty.....also very nice moves :aright:

She really liked all of you, thanks, I really wanna keep her around fo sho.

Yup Apothesis sums it up good. Can't wait for the sullivan, i'm sure it'll be a more music appreciative crowd.

We got there like around 11:40 the place was cool but it was too packed lol the music was really good except for the Hip hop lol I got a headache!!

AL you are the best!!!! =)

Nice meeting Renni. Smokesum....NMN (for a hot Min)* thanks god he forgot all those things he wanted to do to me.....Wazz up w/ that??**:laugh:

Nice seeing the rest of the people you know "who you are" :half:

The sexy ladies sexy as usual!!! :devil:

Rosa and Tony thanks for everything :clap: We had a blast!!! Specially when we went to 9 1/2 :pint:

I took some pix but I need to finish the film :(

LOL, mike will regret it later on for being so wasted!

btw i didnt see ante......where the fk was he? :huh:

Nice meeting Renni. Smokesum....NMN (for a hot Min)* thanks god he forgot all those things he wanted to do to me.....Wazz up w/ that??**:laugh:

Rosa and Tony thanks for everything :clap: We had a blast!!! Specially when we went to 9 1/2 :pint:

I took some pix but I need to finish the film :(

definitely didn't forget...I'm just a complete lush who could barely stand/talk when I ran into you guys...I was out drinking in the city since 5, so by the time I got there I was a complete mess. I wish I could say I remembered what you looked like or even if I introduced myself to you...hopefully I did, if not than next time.

I think I went in for a few minutes...I honestly can't give a review cause I don't remember one single thing about the place/music...oh well, I think I had fun somewhere along the night and I managed to make it home safe but not before I went to Sarge's (sp?) diner which is always a good thing.

definitely didn't forget...I'm just a complete lush who could barely stand/talk when I ran into you guys...I was out drinking in the city since 5, so by the time I got there I was a complete mess. I wish I could say I remembered what you looked like or even if I introduced myself to you...hopefully I did, if not than next time.

I think I went in for a few minutes...I honestly can't give a review cause I don't remember one single thing about the place/music...oh well, I think I had fun somewhere along the night and I managed to make it home safe but not before I went to Sarge's (sp?) diner which is always a good thing.

Hahha you dont even remember how I look like?? How dare you......:laugh:

isnt the 30th the payback party???? i might be making a cameo appearence at that one :hat:

payback is 29th, on thurs, i will def be there, buying tickets tomorrow.

All djs will be playing sets from 91-96 era. classic house, classic techno, classic breaks etc etc n such

:laugh:

yea where the fuck was ante! didnt see him? :confused:

i was lookin for a rainbow bandana

ante is smokesum, boba

wha u mean u not going alex?!!

mike u were so wasted that i was surprised u even remembered wha i look like at that point, lol.....i had to tell her who u were cuz u didnt even kno what was going on,lol

monica u should come w/ us on the 30th we're all meeting up for dinner and more :pint::D