Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is Goin On This Summer???!!

3.the nightlife party scene has drifted from X and K to more of a crowd that parties w/ coke. a reason why there is no such thing as a vibe anymore. that same younger crowd hasn't experienced what it was like to take a pill pre 2k, and have the music take you on a journey. therefore, thats why i think they like coke better

there is a HUGE difference of being all f'ed up on coke and listening to house music, then it was trippin to the beats of years ago

i'm bias though cause i think coke sucks

So true!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

U got that right pal. i tried going to Spirit last night and that entire neighborhood was mobbed with club goers and traffic. I circled the block spirit is on for about an hour or more looking for parking. all the lots were full. The line for crobar was packed which is right around the block, the new scores is right next to crobar. Also u have club Marque right off the corner by Spirit and club Quo which is also in that area. Theres about 6 - 8 spots to check out right in that one area and they were all packed. I couldn't believe the amount of people and traffic in that area on a regular summer weekend. Unfortunately i didn't get into Spirit, damn i didn't even get out of my car except for one time to read a street parking sign to see if i was able to park there. I gave up and bounced but I'll be back without question.

Oh yeah, the hell with the shore i've barely been down there and i have a summer house in belmar. I'll be back and forth for the duration of the summer but come fall/winter the city is the spot. Honestly the city was always the spot.

I dont mean to be pluggin syn3 everywhere, i apologize if it gets annoying to some but im just trying to get people to understand what a great idea this is and how they can save alot of money and have a blast if you want to avoid that problem again please use the syn3 buses that leave from GS plaza mall and willowbrook,(we even pick u up from your house all for no more then $30) you will be dropped off right infront of the club (spirit, avalon, crobar, ikon, clubs down the shore, in northern jersey such as joeys) and many other venues and no more looking for parking, u WILL NOT wait on anylines to get in...and we pay your cover charge for you so u walk right in..I hear alot of people talking about cash flow well heres the best way to bring back the good times without breaking the bank...honestly.