Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flavanugz @ Plush

groovefire

Another Saturday night...another great party at Plush in Providence's Ultralounge. Ede opened the night out hard, dropping some tribal and progressive vocal bangers. People hit the dancefloor early. My personal favorites of his set were Sharaye White's "Reach" and Howell's "Dusk Till Dawn". Then the music was cut and a brief Skin Deep fashion show kicked in. Slowed the night down and cut in on Tom's time, but it was over quick, and hey, chicks in bikinis, can't really complain. Tom got going at 1am, and dropped a rockin' funky tech set. The whole place was jamming from his first track to his last. I even saw Willyt dancing!! :eek:

All jokes aside, Tom did a great job, and I must say congrats once again to Jim and Ede for what continues to be New England's best and more reliable Saturday night. Keep it goin' guys!

Another Saturday night...another great party at Plush in Providence's Ultralounge. Ede opened the night out hard, dropping some tribal and progressive vocal bangers. People hit the dancefloor early. My personal favorites of his set were Sharaye White's "Reach" and Howell's "Dusk Till Dawn". Then the music was cut and a brief Skin Deep fashion show kicked in. Slowed the night down and cut in on Tom's time, but it was over quick, and hey, chicks in bikinis, can't really complain. Tom got going at 1am, and dropped a rockin' funky tech set. The whole place was jamming from his first track to his last. I even saw Willyt dancing!! :eek:

All jokes aside, Tom did a great job, and I must say congrats once again to Jim and Ede for what continues to be New England's best and more reliable Saturday night. Keep it goin' guys!

Gongrats to Tom "No train wreck" Fartlett....had a few friends from the Prov area at the show. At Therapy they said they enjoyed the set and asked "who was that guy?" To which I replied "Tom Fartlett"

Good showing doode!

Great fucking time @ Plush this week. Ede got the dance floor moving early with some sweet, sexy tracks. I wasn't particularly impressed with the fashion show, but then again, anytime house music gets pushed aside for hip hop, I start to get angry, kinda like Bruce Banner... Luckily, the show wasn't too long and we were back to block-rockin beatz by FlavaFrank before the hulk in me took over, and the shots of something purple (??) helped me calm down too. Becky had a great berfday, and it was nice to see so many of you out partying like it was 1999. Long live Plush! :beer:

ras review:

was kinda busy for a holiday, i fell alseep in the dj booth, i was wicked tired and left early. toms set was nice, but I cant waaaaaaaaaaaait to go there next week for someone else and then Ill post the best review ever!

ras review:

was kinda busy for a holiday, i fell alseep in the dj booth, i was wicked tired and left early. toms set was nice, but I cant waaaaaaaaaaaait to go there next week for someone else and then Ill post the best review ever!

DJ Skribble??? :laugh::laugh:

i DEFINITELY didnt leave early, so HA!

actually, for once i didnt even fall asleep either. i was dancing the entire time tom was playing, in case you ran off to the hip hop room and failed to notice. i know how you like to keep tabs on me. the only bad part of the night was the damn fashion show which i was very unimpressed with. bad music, awful models, what more could you cross your fingers and pray to NOT get? but thats ok. it was a solid hour from 1-2, and i think tom had a great chance to show his stuff. hopefully the guys will invite him down again soon.

i still think the best part of the day was todd taking not one but TWO sips of his gin and tonic before commenting on the fact that it was "a bit weak". :laugh: