Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 5 dj's

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all dj rap sucks I've heard her more than a few times nothing to rave about here.

top 5

oakenfold

dave seaman

seb fontaine

Timo Maas

Deep dish

top 5 cities to party in

IBIZA

London

NY

tel aviv

MIAMI

sorry for insulting your beloved dj rap but I seriously think she sucks are all of you drawn because a)girl b)hot girl c)don't know good music when you hear it???????

JohnB> Respect to you bro for mentioning the pioneers... what city can beat NY for its quality of residents? The new kids on the block often forget where trance and prog come from... By the way, caught RS this summer in Ibiza at Cafe Mambo spinning a complimentary stellar set! cwm16.gif

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Everyone talks about no NY DJs, etc. Have you guys forgotten about all the talent that comes out of NYC that no one mentions? I mean, the Sanchezes, Morrillo, LL Vega, Frankie Knuckles, Todd Terry, AVH, etc. These guys are all NYC DJs, and almost (except for CM smile.gif) ever mentions them. Have any of you ever seen these guys spin? They are phenomenal (esp R Sanchez), world-class, as good as anyone. I like deep and dark prog house too, but you'ver got to give these guys respect.

JohnB

Originally posted by Inbal:

First of all dj rap sucks

How can you possibly say that DJ Rap sux and then list Deep Dish as one of your 5 favorite DJs in the world? DJ Rap may not be the greatest, but she far from sux- and there are numerous, far better djs in the world than Deep Dish.

Just my $0.02

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."