Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: BRE , MYSTERIOUS & VAMPIE .....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Are you cheating on me? You asshole!

this is the second time in 5 minutes i'm quoting you callin me a mean name .. i'm starting to notice a trend i dont like -=*(

sniff snifff ...

btw - thanks bre i see who my real friends are now =-P

=)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

this is the second time in 5 minutes i'm quoting you callin me a mean name .. i'm starting to notice a trend i dont like -=*(

sniff snifff ...

btw - thanks bre i see who my real friends are now =-P

=)

Hehe smile.gif I was just joking smile.gif When was the 1st time in the last 5 mins???????????

Bre! We gotta meet up in factory girl.. I wanted to PM you this week but I was sooo sick that I only went for a couple of hours frown.gif Are you goign this weekend?

Hehe smile.gif I was just joking smile.gif When was the 1st time in the last 5 mins???????????

Bre! We gotta meet up in factory girl.. I wanted to PM you this week but I was sooo sick that I only went for a couple of hours frown.gif Are you goign this weekend?

I am sorry to hear that you were sick..I might go this weekend. Not too sure. I definitely want to meet up though. I will let you know if I am going. How are things otherwise?

Breann

weekend?

the sex board ...

and just so u know .., bre has sent me 2 e-mails since this post ! see how nice she is you should learn from her ! hehehe j/k

i heart you both ... vampie musta left for the day .. i forgive her

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Joey, I'm so happy for you and Bre smile.gif I guess I'm not all that nice after all huh?

Bre - what's wrong? Anything I can help with? I know I can help by dragging you out to factory lol smile.gif

Just boyfriend problems. I am making a big deal over nothing...need to calm down! Thanks sweetie!!