Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to NYC

I would like to be the first to let the cp members know that Syn3 is now running buses to NYC clubs....we have created an awesome system to bring together all the cp members! on the buses and while taking over the city scene. We will be setting up the venues on a poll, just click the venue u want to visit and the venue with the most clicks is the one we bring our Party buses to. So far Buses leave from WillowBrook Mall, Gardenstate Plaza... Dont forget u get the Vip treatment for being a Syn3 user. :bowdown: Check back tommorow after 3 pm we will have the polls up.

No more paying for tolls or parking...save ur money and have a blast!

We wanna know what venues u would like to visit in NYC and if there is a location that you think we should have the bus leave from, Please let us know :beer: Im sure u have heard about our buses to the jersey shore.

If you dont know u better ask somebody! :bounce:

Crobar, Spirit, Avalon, Icon and many other venues... Plus strictly Industry parties during the weekdays if you can make it out... thanks to the support from the public we are able to expand into the city to make ur nightlife better (im sure its great already, but we kick it up a notch) and safer....

Yea its called a cab........right?

No these vehicles are provided by syn3 if you need a ride to the buses. you can end up paying alot of money for cabs plus they dont get you in the club for free or not make u wait on any of those things they call ahh right lines which can be quiet long sometimes...do the math ride both way to and from a city club @lest $50. then u have to pay ur admission another $15-$35 depending on the venue. Or u can use Syn3 and pay no more then $30 for the ride and admission. I'll let u do the math. Believe me we take care of our patrons.

LOL thats slick but you can pay alot of money for those things called cabs plus they dont get you in the club for free or not make u wait on any of those things they call ahh right lines which can be quiet long sometimes...do the math ride both way to and from a city club @lest $50. then u have to pay ur admission another $15-$35 depending on the venue. Or u can use Syn3 and pay no more then $30 for the ride and admission. Ur a smart person cause u dont drink and drive so I'll let u do the math.

ummmmm ....thats like 1500 bucks right ????? I am only fucking with you bro good luck in your venture....i just bored !

LOL thats slick but you can pay alot of money for those things called cabs plus they dont get you in the club for free or not make u wait on any of those things they call ahh right lines which can be quiet long sometimes...do the math ride both way to and from a city club @lest $50. then u have to pay ur admission another $15-$35 depending on the venue. Or u can use Syn3 and pay no more then $30 for the ride and admission. Ur a smart person cause u dont drink and drive so I'll let u do the math.

ummmmm ....thats like 1500 bucks right ????? I am only fucking with you bro good luck in your venture....i am just bored !

ummmmm ....thats like 1500 bucks right ????? I am only fucking with you bro good luck in your venture....i am just bored !

Hey all ? and comments are welcome thats how we got started and thats how we are gonna grow...by listening to the people who use us. I kinda mixed responses to ur and djnoctornals "there are vehicles that shuttle people" comment. best of luck with the boredom. I know how it is. :pint: