Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Need Help* and some advice to club goers in Seaside

About 3 weeks back my friend and I were wrongfully accused of selling and using drugs by a big bald (with a go t) undercover in Tempts. We were accused of dealing and destroying drugs and now I have to hire an attorney which will cost me $7500 for doing nothing.

i just want to know if anyone else has been accused of this or harrassed by the same officer - any help i get will be damaging to his case and could only help me out.

I read 2 weeks ago about something similar and am just wondering if I'm the only one or has this guy been doing this all year. If so - i want to bury him!

Please pass the word along - i know he is in Tempts and XS looking for people doing or selling drugs - if nothing else - watch yourself!

they can accuse you all they want to but just like as if i went to the police saying

he shot my mom

he shot my mom

and there was no body or gun found

there would be no case

this is still relivent to your issue because in NJ - this drug charge is now a crimilan offence and no longer looked at as a minor offence

point is- if they have any proof - they need to show it

if and when you get a lawyer, he has 100% privlage to that information ( Meaning he has authority to become of full knowlegde of any proof they have against you)

its is againts the law for THIER attorney to NOT show yours any

documenting proof of the offence or any evidance to their claims

so

if they have no proof

you have no problem

work it out with a lawyer that TEMPS be made to pay any fees and restitution you incure for getting legal aid

...nothing but time comes out of your pocket

About 3 weeks back my friend and I were wrongfully accused of selling and using drugs by a big bald (with a go t) undercover in Tempts. We were accused of dealing and destroying drugs and now I have to hire an attorney which will cost me $7500 for doing nothing.

i just want to know if anyone else has been accused of this or harrassed by the same officer - any help i get will be damaging to his case and could only help me out.

I read 2 weeks ago about something similar and am just wondering if I'm the only one or has this guy been doing this all year. If so - i want to bury him!

Please pass the word along - i know he is in Tempts and XS looking for people doing or selling drugs - if nothing else - watch yourself!

Set the cops up and take those fuckers down. Cops in Seaside are waaay to strict. They do that to a lot of people.

Victor Soto

cops in seaside suck they are a bunch of looser who dont get any all year and as a result they end up taking out their aggression on general public. maybe they should open a titty bar in seaside where they can go and spend the money they extort from kids, I would rather have hot chicks take the money. so they can use it to look hotter...lol anyways

if you got arrested u should have a sheet they gave you on which it explains your charges. if you think they are bullshit then definitly get your attorney to get the discovery... the discovery will explain the whole thing but if they set u up then them bastards can say whatever in there also...just make sure ur story dont change and u get a good lawyer who knows the prosecutors in the area, and i hope this is ur first offense cause u can still get off with pti but if u have already been in trouble then it could be a problem. Best of luck..I've been through it and itscompletely a pain in the ass

I'm surprised to hear that Seaside cops are hanging inside Temps considering everytime I go there they are hanging around the girls bathroom. Probably because the're idiots and can't meet girls any other way. This ones for you Mr. Seaside cop who's got nothing better to do :finger:. You know that bald Seaside cop with the GO - T is probably shaking down people for their drugs and reselling it inside Temps :jerkoff: ...LOL