Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer 2004 - The Rainy Season

It has def. not rained that much this summer, I've been down teh shore every weekend and there's been like a couple rainy sundays, that's it.

....youre gonna base my vent on sundays only.....what about the other six days???????......and i would guess actingup works for the telephone company......

• 2 weeks later...

...yea, i was totally off on this one...........

Today: Locally strong thunderstorms possible. High 87F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.

Tomorrow: Showers and thundershowers likely, especially in the morning. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tomorrow night: Showers and thundershowers during the evening will give way to steady rain overnight. Low 69F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Friday: Rain with a few rumbles of thunder. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Saturday: Rain, heavy at times. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s.

Sunday: Scattered thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

i think the forecasters just say it's gonna rain all week cuz they don't know exactly WHAT day it is going to rain.

They said it was gonna rain last night..... WRONG

They say it's gonna rain today... so far... WRONG>

The best way to know what the weather has in store for us is to go to www.weather.com, and study the map in motion, foretelling where the precipitation is going to be.

For now, we have a cold front coming in, which leads to unstable atmosphere, leading to isolated T-storms. I predict it will rain today (in NYC) in 2 hrs (4 pm) and then maybe again later tonight. ANother chance of rain late tomorrow and into friday. But i doubt it's gonna be a downpour all weekend :rolleyes:

Im right here next to the World Trade Center, butch!

not yet, but the rain is coming :bounce:

i'm on 40th and b'way...and it's dark as hell outside.

Let it rain...I don't care...I got nothin' goin' on tonite. But as for the rest of the weekend, that sucks! :yuck:

i'm on 40th and b'way...and it's dark as hell outside.

Let it rain...I don't care...I got nothin' goin' on tonite. But as for the rest of the weekend, that sucks! :yuck:

didn't ya hear me, fidget!

i say it is going to be nice . Well, at least 1 of the 2 days :D