Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hello

ok i am back from the gym i had to run there if you guys remember i crashed my monte carlo on the way to world to hear denny tsettos spin zombie nation "oooooh oh" "oooooh oh" zombie nation is my favorite song do you guys like zombie nation sipping ghb while driving and flexing well anyways my tanning went very well 8 hours in the salon and i look like a moolie i am also getting much stronger and bigger i keep lifting and flexing and taking a lot of steroids and supplements my diet is not as good if you remember i punched my father into a tray of canolies because he got mad at me for crashing my car while i was drivingto world to hear denny tsettos spin zombie nation "oooooh oh" "oooooh oh" zombie nation is my favorite song do you guys like zombie nation sipping ghb while driving and flexing

i was reading about this pvd what is that is that like ghb if it is i would like to try it someone tell me what this pvd tastes like and if you fall down from it i fall from ghb and verve and get right back up

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

no one here wants to give help on how i should take this pvd that's not cool when you guys needed tanning and steroid and roid rage advice i helped you you guys are not too cool what if i drink too much of this pvd and fall out will i get right back up also my tanning partner told me not to mix this pvd stuff with special k is that true

------------------

Originally posted by lolly:

funny shit. As for as drinking PVD goes.....hmmmm not sure if you should/can DRINK PVD but you sure can go to PVD this friday. I'll look for your moolie ass.

i am confused how can i go to pvd isn't it a form of ghb

thank you for answering me rolly you seem like a nice fellow maybe if we meet you can have the honor of popping my ass zits with your teeth

------------------

Originally posted by njguido69:

i am confused how can i go to pvd isn't it a form of ghb

thank you for answering me rolly you seem like a nice fellow maybe if we meet you can have the honor of popping my ass zits with your teeth

It's a good thing you're one funny bastard. Sorry to say, but PVD is not a form of GHB. Just stick with your G and everything will be just fine. I hear that PVD is gonna play an extended 60 minute Zombie Nation mix with special guest Denny Tsettos. You might wanna chack it out. Oh yeah, if you tan so much, why do you have zits on your ass?? The tanning bed should burn that shit off.

Originally posted by lolly:

It's a good thing you're one funny bastard. Sorry to say, but PVD is not a form of GHB. Just stick with your G and everything will be just fine. I hear that PVD is gonna play an extended 60 minute Zombie Nation mix with special guest Denny Tsettos. You might wanna chack it out. Oh yeah, if you tan so much, why do you have zits on your ass?? The tanning bed should burn that shit off.

wow i am very excited to hear denny tsettos he is my favorite dj and zombie nation is my favorite song "oooooh oh" "oooooh oh" maybe i will go i do tan but the steroids and the sweat make my ass all hot and i get the zits thank you for being concerned about my ass you are indeed a nice fellow i just hope you are not gay not that there is anything wrong with that just dont like gays touching my ass

------------------

Originally posted by deanna11:

njguido, what's verve? does G ever make you puke at clubs?

verve is this blue stuff that is like ghb but not as strong i used to drink it before tanning and it helped me sleep in the tanning bed that is why i am so tan they sold it on the internet but i punched my computer one time in a roid rage and it broke and when i bought a new computer they made verve illegal so i cant buy it anyomre i dont puke from ghb i am used to it

------------------