Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is at work

DJGaryMatthews

maiden lane.. downtown. about to head over to nassau for happy hour...11-1

Nine to five is how to survive, I ain't trying to survive

I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot

Sean Corey Carter

My uncle owns a liquor store on Maiden Lane :pint:

u work in the city also? sometimes i work from 8-4.....

^^^ thats not bad beauty. i'm 7:30- whenever. never earlier than 4:30 of course. but sometimes 5-6-7. whenever i stay past 7, they give me car service home which is real cool. considering I live in LI, it's very much appreciated.

Im on 100 Church St., right btw. the WTC and city hall

Hey Reggie, is that place that's near Pace on that small sidestreet parallel to Pace?

I'll go one day, but not today. After work im going to Villa on 3rd ave and 40th. Free food and 2-1 drinks :D

Im on 100 Church St., right btw. the WTC and city hall

Hey Reggie, is that place that's near Pace on that small sidestreet parallel to Pace?

I'll go one day, but not today. After work im going to Villa on 3rd ave and 40th. Free food and 2-1 drinks :D

yep thats it... its on nassau st btwn ann and beekman... im a few blks from there... great spot to get away from work

jsut got back from nassau bar aka bikini bar// after 3 beers and a shot..im feeling great right now...tryin to eat my turkey sandwich fromsubways..sobers you right up..the bread and meats get the job done

plus i took 2 other coworkers and now they are gonna be hooked on that spot also! my good deed for the day is done..

Im in the Risk mngmnt IT division..yess wasting time is a must! cant have it no other way...got back from nassau bar a while ago..tanked..jsut tryin to stay composed the rest of the afternoon till i hitt up the afterwork spot...then im home free...goin back there tomm around 12-1230...helps me get thru the dreaded boredom that is my job!

yep CP and craigslist help me get thru.....nah havent been to jeremeys...no tits n ass in there..only reason we go to nassau bar...the bartenders are nicer to look at and yapp with..rather watch tehm get me a drink instead of a drunk irishman...knwo what i mean...