Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is at work

DJGaryMatthews

nassau bar by far has to be the best place to drink at during lunchtime downtown...cheap drinks and bikini wearing bartenders...what more can you ask for...and you can also take food from outside and have it in there...all yuo need is a DJ and that place would be rockin 24/7

this sounds like the greatest place in the world to eat lunch

this sounds like the greatest place in the world to eat lunch

i sure as hell think it is...happy hour 11-1 $ 3 bux for whatever you want...2 shots and a beer and your good to go and only 10 bux down...not bad...the owner is a genius!!!

cheap liquor+ women in bikinis/lingerie= MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!!!!!

no its not sarcasm. my office really is like boiler room. we dont trade stocks but we have the same look, attitude, and atmoshpere. its just a different industry.

"tell me you dont like my fuckin necktie!"

Vacation time...........u want vacation time go teach third grade public school.

Vacation time...........u want vacation time go teach third grade public school.

boiler room was such a HOTT flick... they should do a part 2 to that somehow...show how these guys go onto bigger and better crimes wehn they get outta jail

didnt i watch that movie with u?

i think so. i saw it once and was like "u gotta see this is the greatest movie ever". i dont think u felt the same way...its a guy movie. but i still think its great. and its even greater now that i work in this office and it makes me feel like im in that movie everyday.

yo that was easily like 4 yrs ago. crazy

i think so. i saw it once and was like "u gotta see this is the greatest movie ever". i dont think u felt the same way...its a guy movie. but i still think its great. and its even greater now that i work in this office and it makes me feel like im in that movie everyday.

yo that was easily like 4 yrs ago. crazy

yeaaaaaaaaaa

i definitely liked it... maybe that was one of those nights where i just didnt feel like actually watching the movie :tongue:

yeaaaaaaaaaa

i definitely liked it... maybe that was one of those nights where i just didnt feel like actually watching the movie :tongue:

hehe. i think every movie nite ended up that way. why did we even bother to rent movies? and dont forget wrestling nites. that was pretty much just background noice to drown out u. haha!

wut u doin this monday nite? raw is on. LOL!

hehe. i think every movie nite ended up that way. why did we even bother to rent movies? and dont forget wrestling nites. that was pretty much just background noice to drown out u. haha!

wut u doin this monday nite? raw is on. LOL!

she is usually free monday nights.......lol

yeah it's pretty sad when you look forward to going into work, :type: just so you can chat on CP. :bounce:

Not in my case, I use as a past time or just get my mind off the bullshit that I have going on. Hence "survival method" it just makes it easier to get through the day. All work and no play sux - since my boss is a pain in the ass and likes to see everyone typing away on the comp. the least I can do is entertain myself a lil.