Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else is at work

DJGaryMatthews

i just got back from lunch and have 2 emails from 2 mgr's telling me to do the same thing. god its like Office Space "yea Peter did u get the memo about the cover sheet on the TPS reports...yea" ugh. nothin better than havin a shitty morning, escaping to lunch, coming back and then finding out ur in trouble with 2 diff ppl

i just got back from lunch and have 2 emails from 2 mgr's telling me to do the same thing. god its like Office Space "yea Peter did u get the memo about the cover sheet on the TPS reports...yea" ugh. nothin better than havin a shitty morning, escaping to lunch, coming back and then finding out ur in trouble with 2 diff ppl

i say take another lunch break and let them figure the shit out.

just came back from a break at starbucks, thank god for that place another little thing that keeps me going through the day.

Yum, I love starbucks too bad here in FL it seems like there is a starbucks every 30 miles, I miss NY - starbucks at like every corner :(

Not in my case, I use as a past time or just get my mind off the bullshit that I have going on. Hence "survival method" it just makes it easier to get through the day. All work and no play sux - since my boss is a pain in the ass and likes to see everyone typing away on the comp. the least I can do is entertain myself a lil.

that's what i meant to say, you just said it better than i did.