Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do People Stare At Me?

What kind of faggot has a fucking care bears for a a goddam signature??? lol straight up queer right there and this little bitch has the balls to even say something to me!! This is hilarious, seriously. A bitch that turns out to be a fag and at the same time finds someone to hang on to his nutz.What else can u expect on this CP forum.

what's wrong with the care bears.......

how would you know what to expect here? youve been here tops 1 month, but im guessing less. FYI, that For Your Information for all you initial non-understanding peeps, you invite a dude to bend over and you call him gay hm? fuckin fruit :shaky:

LOL bro, and u think your the big shyt that runs things aroundhere just because you have over 1000 posts, not all of us spend our lives on this forum making ridiculous topics like u, u fruit! "Why do people stare at me" wtf is that u lifeless fuck??? Conclusion, yeah ur definitely one lonely mfer!!

"you invite a dude to bend over and you call him gay hm? fuckin fruit" ONLY reason i even mentioned that was because this little bitch has "female qualities" wrinting all over his posts, his name, his signature, lol even puts "Orgasm" as a gender and oh, he bitches like one too with all those sensitive comments, because they definitely arent combacks! Yeah and i ain't gona waste my time doin research on this fucker to know exactly what he is and what he likes, but after all his small bs, its obvious.

lol you and that queer definitely deserve each other.

Your Gay The End. No Redemption Possible Lol Pack Ya Bags

Its nice how u try to ignore my last post, even though you know its true, i know i saw tears. U should be impressed of how instantly u can read a small minded person with no talk and pure bs based on ridiculous comments. If your memory serves you well, you should be able to remember what a mindless remark is. If not, easy, just go re-read ever single post you've made. Take notes next time, so when u actually try to mouth off someone online, lol fucking pathetic, it wont come out as pure mindless quick 10 word bullshit.

Your done, nah nah more like, IM DONE wit you, lifeless fucker! now go have more fun with your keyboard.

Its nice how u try to ignore my last post, even though you know its true, i know i saw tears. U should be impressed of how instantly u can read a small minded person with no talk and pure bs based on ridiculous comments. If your memory serves you well, you should be able to remember what a mindless remark is. If not, easy, just go re-read ever single post you've made. Take notes next time, so when u actually try to mouth off someone online, lol fucking pathetic, it wont come out as pure mindless quick 10 word bullshit.

Your done, nah nah more like, IM DONE wit you, lifeless fucker! now go have more fun with your keyboard.

:boohoo: I don't know about bbbooom but I have alot of tears. Cause you hurt my feelings. I seriously wanted to meet you cause of that sexy ass face of yours. That hot ass mesh hat just makes me wanna go wild in a carbon copy aston kutcher kinda way.

:half:

ZING!

NO ONE READ YOUR NOVELS

Oh And Ps. Please Stop Responding Like Your Really Cool And Cutting Edge With Your Awesome Zingers, Nothing You Say Will Get To Me And I Will Get The Last Word Everytime For My Computer Is Faster Than Your Bwahahaha Jerk Off

Oh And Ps. Please Stop Responding Like Your Really Cool And Cutting Edge With Your Awesome Zingers, Nothing You Say Will Get To Me And I Will Get The Last Word Everytime For My Computer Is Faster Than Your Bwahahaha Jerk Off