Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long has it been since you last got laid...

captainpec

cmon now!!!!!!!!!!!! u spend time with most of these guys everyday...not in personal way granted....but u can get a sense that most of the guys here are not that bad!!!!!!!!!!! and since uve spent time eating shit here with them...they r not so random anymore....random is going up to some person u absolutly dont know....uve got a handle on most of the guys here....in other words ur random excuse isnt working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come up with a better one, or just get laid allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

that I spent time w/ guys from CP???? Are u sure about that??? Well I think ur not...I would say just 1 guy from here and he is my friend....

Im not saying guys from here are bad.....

Its not a excuse actually I cant care less what u or other people think....

I know I can get laid everytime I want thats not the case hun.....as Simple as that :hat:

that I spent time w/ guys from CP???? Are u sure about that??? Well I think ur not...I would say just 1 guy from here and he is my friend....

Im not saying guys from here are bad.....

Its not a excuse actually I cant care less what u or other people think....

I know I can get laid everytime I want thats not the case hun.....as Simple as that :hat:

i said u havent spent time with them in person....but everytime u post and read peoples post....ur are sharing a moment with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know u can get laid whenever u want as well, u also put u cant take it anymore!!!!!!!!u should have just said i havent been wanting any lately!!!!!!!!!!!!its funny how u got all defensive there in ur last post....i was just messin with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i said u havent spent time with them in person....but everytime u post and read peoples post....ur are sharing a moment with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know u can get laid whenever u want as well!!!!!!!!u should have just said i havent been wanting any lately!!!!!!!!!!!!its funny how u got all defensive there in ur last post....i was just messin with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

YES im sharing moments w/ them but I dont hang out w/ them. Big Difference:grin3:

Hey I need to be alert!!! Hahha just in case you were not messing w/ me....ya know :hat:

i think its been about 6 weeks for me. i know it was early to mid june. i dont remember the exact date or anything. but its def time for more. as some ppl said, like lafemcaliente, im not looking for random sex. ive been having random sex for the past 2 1/2 yrs. im lookin for something real..not a fling

off topic but...whoever that is in ur avatar...she looks so damn hot!

Thank you. I'll try posting some pics of her later - she is amazing - she's a brazilian playboy model - Joana Prado - love her :drool:.

Perfect scenario: Joana, Jenna Jameson, and me!!!! :licker: (a girl can dream...)

Yea! Well im at the point were im just about to say F-it and grab the first hot guy I see and spank that ass! :spank:

:laugh: gotta do what u gotta do....best of luck to you ma

i dunno..........im waiting on the next right person.....i just cant go out there and "bang". i cant put myself up to it for some reason.... :half: im such a wuss... :(

i dunno..........im waiting on the next right person.....i just cant go out there and "bang". i cant put myself up to it for some reason.... :half: im such a wuss... :(

I have bin waiting for the right person too. Tired of waiting! I am a wuss too but its time to take some action!

I have bin waiting for the right person too. Tired of waiting! I am a wuss too but its time to take some action!