Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: djrx

no problem, i think i got my point across to him...i just hate people who think they know but they really don't...he was trying to tell me the new owners who just bought the team two years ago were cheap, yet they had vinny bakers 17 million contract and a bunch of other high end contracts like mccarty and williams and shit....

no problem, i think i got my point across to him...i just hate people who think they know but they really don't...he was trying to tell me the new owners who just bought the team two years ago were cheap, yet they had vinny bakers 17 million contract and a bunch of other high end contracts like mccarty and williams and shit....

It was more of a chemistry issue and addressing needs at spots they didnt have strengths in such as the 1, 4 and 5. They needed a solid big man and a decent point. Pierce and Walker werent gonna cut it at all. You basically had 2 small forwards. That franchise will come around and soon.

thank you...thank you....thank you....i told him we needed a 1 and a 4 who would play the 4 spot not the 1 spot...brought up how "well" antoine did when he had a point guard steve nash...i love toine but his game is his game and he wont change it ever....i really like the moves the c's are making lately....d wade is really impressing me in this olympic shit too...i loved him at marquette and made lots of my bookie from him but i didnt think he'd step up his game as much as he has....the league is gonne thrive in a few years when all these kids realize their full potential and know the game better...

thank you...thank you....thank you....i told him we needed a 1 and a 4 who would play the 4 spot not the 1 spot...brought up how "well" antoine did when he had a point guard steve nash...i love toine but his game is his game and he wont change it ever....i really like the moves the c's are making lately....d wade is really impressing me in this olympic shit too...i loved him at marquette and made lots of my bookie from him but i didnt think he'd step up his game as much as he has....the league is gonne thrive in a few years when all these kids realize their full potential and know the game better...

The league is gonna pick up some steam when they do realize their full potential. I remember speaking with my dad wanting the Heat to pick up TJ Ford. What a dumb pick now that I think about it. I wanted a point guard to lead the team but wow was I wrong, dead wrong. All you have to do is look at the performance D Wade put on against Kentucky in the NCAA's his senior year. A triple double on a Marquette team that had no real supporters?? Immediate Stud if you ask me. If he was drafted any other year other than last year he would have taken ROY easily. I must say that in the 4th quarter of the last game of the season against Indiana, he took that game over. I am talking about like I have never seen before. He hit 5 different shots in a row from all over the court. Off the glass, spinning, fading, dunking, etc. He is gonna be just as special as Lebron and Melo, maybe even more.