Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For guys-- would you screw another guy for $15 million?

havokk

Imagine some sick millionaire wanted to pay you $15 million just so he could watch you screw his toyboy. It would never get out, no one would know but you, him, and the toyboy. $15 million cash, lump sum, no taxes.

Do you do it?

Hell, for that kinda bread, not only would I fuck the hell outta him, but I'd take pics and vids and post them all here for your enjoyment.

The REAL question is, how LOW would you go? What is the exact minimum you would do this for? $1.5 mill? $15K? $15? What's your minimum for a good assfucking.

And, havokk, I'm wondering how you came up with this exact number. It's a little unusual. Is this more than a hypothetical question?

i think if someone was to do this, 15 million would be a good enough reason to get it up :laugh: :laugh:

you know where im coming from !! ill close my eyes tight and think about carmen electra ... i shouldnt have a problem then :biggrin:

this topic comes up all the time in my office lol. we bet each other to do alot of things..we call it office fear factor. im actually the reigning champ. ive done alot of dumb things for money. but my boss always asks how much it would take for 2 guys in the office to make out. prices have varied, but over time they actually gotten lower lol. i think at one point when i was in debt i agreed to do it if my boss paid off my credit card bill, which was like $5000. i wouldnt have really done it, but i did wanna see of he'd put the money up

you know where im coming from !! ill close my eyes tight and think about carmen electra ... i shouldnt have a problem then :biggrin:

:laugh: riiiight no problem at all..........when u start feeling the guys hairy ass hole closing in around your shaft your gunna start having problems REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY quick :laugh:

Imagine some sick millionaire wanted to pay you $15 million just so he could watch you screw his toyboy. It would never get out, no one would know but you, him, and the toyboy. $15 million cash, lump sum, no taxes.

Do you do it?

Hell.. NO..... no fucken way...... I'm good thank you !!!!

haha, at least some of you are honest. There's one catch though. You have to give AND receive! You could possibly fool yourself into thinking your giving it to a chick, but god help you when the tables are turned! $15 million, cash, lump sum.

haha, at least some of you are honest. There's one catch though. You have to give AND receive! You could possibly fool yourself into thinking your giving it to a chick, but god help you when the tables are turned! $15 million, cash, lump sum.

dude !! for 15 million ?? i dont give a fuck .. you know all the bitches ill have after that ? you see ? im thinkin about the future here :biggrin: