Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX BOARD MEET UP !!! Guestlist for this week/end Aug 5th @ DEKO and Aug 7th @ XS !!

vsoto212

Last year one of the best parties of the year where I attended and worked was the White Party @ DEKO for Jerry X's Birthday. Pouring rain came down on that evening & I mean pouring. All I can say is I have to give Jerry props to him and all his guests. In the pouring rain at 12 am Deko was mobbed. Lines were building up outside as the bouncers held the umbrella's for the guests, cars were lined up on 35 waiting to come in.

This year Thursday August 5th @ DEKO LOUNGEone of the best parties of the year returns. The birthday celebration of Jerry X. Also the man himself that shocked a lot of people in the East coast guest celebrity DJ AM returns as well. Supplying the best of best hip hop, house, 80's Rock, rap, shit you name it he spins it.

Door by: Victor Soto

If you cant attend one of the best parties of the year on Thursday. Well the "Party" continues Saturday August 7th @ XS for "Jerry X's Underwear Party" hosted by Playboy Playmate of July/August 2004 Tonie Aguilera. Music will be provied by Klutch, Unique, and Manny the Greek. Supplying the best of house, hip hop, 80's & ROCK!

Door by: Victor Soto

Jerry will be in and out of both venues. Ask for me or Jerry for line privileges or reduce.

attachment.php?attachmentid=32543&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=32544&stc=1

Are you giving the Miami contingent one of the VIP sections at XS?

:D:deal:

Tonie and Flip will have a section and for who ever wants to say hi are welcome to come by.

Ant,

This is for Thurs @ Deko and mainly for XS on Sat with Flip and Tonie. Come by homeboy. Hope all is well..

Victor Soto