Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tuesday night!?!

ok guys i havent been out on a tuesday in a long while so im asking for some help... im not looking for much just good music, i like tribal techno minimal house acid house and all that stuff.. any suggestions? i appreciate any help thanks alot!! :bounce:

we just came home from 3 small parties sorry i didnt get online to read this earlier. But if your free next tuesday the sky is the limit. SAPPHIRE,OPIUM DEN, TABLE 50, LE SOUK, SALA(NOT TO SURE THOUGH),Hmm i will get back to you with more parties.

i met up wit you last night dood.. haha i dunno what the spot was called but the house they were playin was good havent heard old stuff like that in a while.. and the live congos were awesome it was some spot on ave B.. anyway keep in touch bro.. :pint:

i should of went to sapphire lounge, i went out last minute last night, to gurnica(sp) but the music/party was wack.

i went there too.. the jungle/drum n bass downstairs was good.. i was enjoyin it >,< i was there from like 12 to 2 30 then we went to some place up the block that was playin house.. dunno what it was called tho

HAHA dude the name of the place is called LE SOUK. ANd that use to be my place on weds when the musicand crowd was insane. Then it got to popular and its more bottels and models crowd rather than MUSIC CROWD. Tues it was my irst tiime goin there. Vry very commericial music for my taste. Not really my cup of tea but i had a blast.Also sullivan room has a great party that just started on tues with BRIAN COXX who used to do guernica on suns.

were u also @ konkretejungle on monday? :)

nah i havent been to konkrete in ages but i used to go every monday untill all those crack heads started chillin outside the place.. dudes are scary..

i was at avalon last thursday josh wink was awesome and odi ripped it wit that closing set in the jungle room

nah i havent been to konkrete in ages but i used to go every monday untill all those crack heads started chillin outside the place.. dudes are scary..

hahahha no doubt, party sucked, music wise, everyone was there to socialize in a crack head sorta way, odi is gonna be @ pyramid @ the end of august, hes great, i saw him @ avalon too,i got to payback sorta late ( looooong story) so i only got to be there for the end, i hung out in the dnb room the last couple of hours :)