Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carmen Electra considering reducing breast size

renzo2

:woah:

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#1

Electra To Reduce Breasts

Former Baywatch beauty Carmen Electra is set to leave her hordes of male fans hugely disappointed - because she's considering having her breasts reduced. The sexy actress, married to rocker Dave Navarro, had her chest size boosted in the 90s, but now often has regrets about not having stayed natural. Electra says, "I had nice breasts to begin with. They weren't the biggest boobs (but) I just think it was really trendy (to have implants) at a certain time and I decided to do it. There's moments when I think it's kind of silly and I wish I would've just stayed natural." She adds of her husband Navarro, "He actually wants me to get 'em bigger but I said no."

parisbeat1.sized.jpg

parisbeat2.sized.jpg

nick is claiming that these pictures are from and S&M photo shoot that paris did. then why would she claim they're from nick?? that would make her look really stupid when the S&M photos were published.

First off

Why was she doing a S&M photo shoot??

Two

They do look like rope was tied around her really tight

Three

If he did do it, why isn't she pressing charges agaisnt him??

parisbeat1.sized.jpg

parisbeat2.sized.jpg

nick is claiming that these pictures are from and S&M photo shoot that paris did. then why would she claim they're from nick?? that would make her look really stupid when the S&M photos were published.

go home man, that´s not paris. even it is it´s horrible photo edited man. she looks like a 40y.o.