Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vietnam vets prepare to rally against Kerry

igloo

no justifying....not needed.....a 2 year old could see that...

Just watching you continue to extend your bafoonery.....you should really have more self-respect......pathetic and sad..

I could probably compel you to do cartwheels at this point.. digging deeper.. I'll throw in a rope if you need it.. :laugh:

I could probably compel you to do cartwheels at this point.. digging deeper.. I'll throw in a rope if you need it.. :laugh:

Hahahahhahah....weak ass spin--it's not working son....you can throw 1,000 more posts about the "trench" but it still can not hide, diminish, or discount the reality of your ass kicking and your exposure as a bafoon.....

You were exposed...accept reality and take your ass kicking like a man....nothing you try, and no amount of spin is going to help you.....but feel free ignoring reality in favor of this little pathetic spin tactic of yours...

Here is another dose of reality: Deep down inside, you realize you are a schmuck, and are now attempting to make yourself feel better by ignoring reality and still claiming the person who exposed your idiosy is in the "trench".....

But it is not working, is it little boy.....forget about the fact that you look like a complete fool on here...but deep inside, you realize what an imbecile you are....and it is painful, isn't it retardboy....

But keep responding in the hope that endless vomit from you will take the sting away from what happened....but it can't----reality is reality, and it is in writing....

You are a bafoon....case closed little boy.

Hahahahhahah....weak ass spin--it's not working son....you can throw 1,000 more posts about the "trench" but it still can not hide, diminish, or discount the reality of your ass kicking and your exposure as a bafoon.....

You were exposed...accept reality and take your ass kicking like a man....nothing you try, and no amount of spin is going to help you.....but feel free ignoring reality in favor of this little pathetic spin tactic of yours...

Here is another dose of reality: Deep down inside, you realize you are a schmuck, and are now attempting to make yourself feel better by ignoring reality and still claiming the person who exposed your idiosy is in the "trench".....

But it is not working, is it little boy.....forget about the fact that you look like a complete fool on here...but deep inside, you realize what an imbecile you are....and it is painful, isn't it retardboy....

But keep responding in the hope that endless vomit from you will take the sting away from what happened....but it can't----reality is reality, and it is in writing....

You are a bafoon....case closed little boy.

damn, I must have really gotten under your skin.. it's kind of funny to see you unwind. :laugh: :laugh:

damn, I must have really gotten under your skin.. it's kind of funny to see you unwind. :laugh: :laugh:

Nice try retardboy....Keep trying to go in any direction you can to avoid reality son......to repeat, you can not hide from the reality that took place here

Silly retard.....amazing you are keeping this embrassment of yourself going....

Just another sign of your lack of intellect and self respect....

Like I said, deep down you realize what a mental fart you are---and this little pathetic attempt of you to ignore reality is not working.....give it up son....join the circus

if your arguments where valid ,then they would stand on their own merits. clearly this was not the case in this thread. our there would be know need for you post this nonsense repeatedly. the fact you have clearly exposes, your inability to effectively articulate your points without acting like a child.. I’m sure that’s clear to even yourself; although you will never admit the same. :)

ooof :laugh:

Kidding aside, after this thread....you should go away, at least for a little while..

It was a bad ass kicking....and you should be embarassed...you really look like a bafoon who is absolutely clueless......it was bad, real bad......

There is no shame in taking a step back, getting educated, and giving it another try........unless clown school is your goal.

Either way, good luck. We all have a small place in our hearts and root for the imbecile to eventually do something worthwhile.....even if it is clown school.

:lol3:

Nice try retardboy....Keep trying to go in any direction you can to avoid reality son......to repeat, you can not hide from the reality that took place here

Silly retard.....amazing you are keeping this embrassment of yourself going....

Just another sign of your lack of intellect and self respect....

Like I said, deep down you realize what a mental fart you are---and this little pathetic attempt of you to ignore reality is not working.....give it up son....join the circus

:laugh: :laugh: counting the minutes to the next multi -paragraph tirade from my favorite puppet igloo. tick! tick!

:laugh: :laugh: counting the minutes to the next multi -paragraph tirade from my favorite puppet igloo. tick! tick!

Since your are trying to foregt what happened (can't blame you--it was a bad ass kicking), let me remind you:

Son, your stupidity is actually sad.

Perhaps you should actually click on the links before you speak. If you did, you would see in The gallup poll, it clearly states:

...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

Which supports the fact that I posted: The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention (which was covered in USA today and CNN).

I also stated that this fact: Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

DAILY......that means each day retard.....and as I stated, Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry dropping after his speech compared to the day before his speech......get it, or should we have a two year old explain it to you.

Again, if you actually could read , your link said the following:

The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

I believe your links supported what I said, would you agree retard?

Son, your stupidity seems to grow stronger each day....it is certainly entertaining, but sad and pathetic....I would suggest a cease and decist on demonstrating this stupidity with such frequency......it is not appealing....

Just go away little boy, get informed and educated, and perhaps, just perhaps, you may resemble someone with half-a-brain....

But thanks for the laugh again bafoon.....you should be thoroughly embarassed by your performance on this thread....a bad ass-kicking

Since your are trying to foregt what happened (can't blame you--it was a bad ass kicking), let me remind you:

Perhaps you should actually click on the links before you speak. If you did, you would see in The gallup poll, it clearly states:

...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

Which supports the fact that I posted: The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention (which was covered in USA today and CNN).

I also stated that this fact: Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

DAILY......that means each day retard.....and as I stated, Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry dropping after his speech compared to the day before his speech......get it, or should we have a two year old explain it to you.

The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

Son, your stupidity seems to grow stronger each day....it is certainly entertaining, but sad and pathetic....I would suggest a cease and decist on demonstrating this stupidity with such frequency......it is not appealing....

Just go away little boy, get informed and educated, and perhaps, just perhaps, you may resemble someone with half-a-brain....

But thanks for the laugh again bafoon.....you should be thoroughly embarassed by your performance on this thread....a bad ass-kicking

a little over an hour not bad. you saved some time, by cutting and pasting the same crap you posted before... which I already pointed out was inaccurate. come again my little puppet boy. Tick! Tick! :laugh: :laugh:

a little over an hour not bad. you saved some time, by cutting and pasting the same crap you posted before... which I already pointed out was inaccurate. come again my little puppet boy. Tick! Tick! :laugh: :laugh:

Sucker!...prove where it is wrong or inaccurate...I challenge you schmuck to show where one thing I said was innaccurate ...

Could you really be that dumb to try again, and risk further embarassment? Then again, you never tried, you simply tried hiding from the ass-kicking like a bitch.....and it is clear as can be on this thread little boy....

Here it is son.....my exact statements, followed by the actual data (which you supplied retard with your links)....go at it retard....further embarass yourself......

Sucker!...prove where it is wrong or inaccurate...I challenge you schmuck to show where one thing I said was innaccurate ...

Could you really be that dumb to try again, and risk further embarassment? Then again, you never tried, you simply tried hiding from the ass-kicking like a bitch.....and it is clear as can be on this thread little boy....

Here it is son.....my exact statements, followed by the actual data (which you supplied retard with your links)....go at it retard....further embarass yourself......

my puppet is back.:laugh: notice who is doing most of the justifying here. my previous posts where quite specific..flip back a few pages... you missed my point several pages back as well. pull your strings like a puppet, and I can just about get you to do anything to further solidify your idiocy. Tick! Tick! :)

my puppet is back.:laugh: notice who is doing most of the justifying here. my previous posts where quite specific..flip back a few pages... you missed my point several pages back as well. pull your strings like a puppet, and I can just about get you to do anything to further solidify your idiocy. Tick! Tick! :)

:laugh::laugh:

Case closed....again!....Too fucking easy retard! Once again, you avoid in favor of spin.......too bad it does not work....

You have to be the dumbest retard on the face of the earth....

I will make things easy for you....again......And give you another chance to prove what a schmuck you are (too easy, and too much fun).....

Let me break it down in simple terms for you, so perhaps we can get you to stop spinning and embarassing yourself even more.

I stated that Kerry's polling dropped after the speech--you said I "lied". Here are my two statements I made to you to support my "lie":

(1) The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention

(2) Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

In your unbelievable, mind boggling stupidity, you provided links to the two polls in your effort to prove I was "lying". I believe your exact words were : "I’ve done my research; perhaps you should take your own advice"....what a stupid douchebag you are...

And here is the data to the links, supporting EXACTLY what I said (it called being informed by the way little boy):

(1) ...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

(2) The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

Very simple jerkoff........I made statements, you said I lied, I proved your wrong easily, and you have spent three pages of posts avoiding the ass kicking....again....

Once again...and again.... imbecile...I challenge you to prove me wrong little boy......

Give up on your ineffective little spin tactics becuase they are weak, and are simply just making you look like a bigger dickhead with each fpost. Pull your cock out of your ass, grab an adult for some assistance, and try and focus on the issue at hand----your blubbering spin and avoidance does not work...

The facts are in the open douchebag.....again. No spinnng just facts. You want to call it justification-fine...but you keep avoiding it, don't you retard. Think about that.

At this point, you would be better served admitting you are a jerkoff of immense idiosy, and moving on....but I am sure you will simply respond again by avoiding the fact you got your ass kicked......again.

Too easy little boy.......what a jerkoff you are :laugh:

Case closed....again!....Too fucking easy retard! Once again, you avoid in favor of spin.......too bad it does not work....

You have to be the dumbest retard on the face of the earth....

I will make things easy for you....again......And give you another chance to prove what a schmuck you are (too easy, and too much fun).....

Let me break it down in simple terms for you, so perhaps we can get you to stop spinning and embarassing yourself even more.

I stated that Kerry's polling dropped after the speech--you said I "lied". Here are my two statements I made to you to support my "lie":

(1) The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention

(2) Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

In your unbelievable, mind boggling stupidity, you provided links to the two polls in your effort to prove I was "lying". I believe your exact words were : "I’ve done my research; perhaps you should take your own advice"....what a stupid douchebag you are...

And here is the data to the links, supporting EXACTLY what I said (it called being informed by the way little boy):

(1) ...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

(2) The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

Very simple jerkoff........I made statements, you said I lied, I proved your wrong easily, and you have spent three pages of posts avoiding the ass kicking....again....

Once again...and again.... imbecile...I challenge you to prove me wrong little boy......

Give up on your ineffective little spin tactics becuase they are weak, and are simply just making you look like a bigger dickhead with each fpost. Pull your cock out of your ass, grab an adult for some assistance, and try and focus on the issue at hand----your blubbering spin and avoidance does not work...

The facts are in the open douchebag.....again. No spinnng just facts. You want to call it justification-fine...but you keep avoiding it, don't you retard. Think about that.

At this point, you would be better served admitting you are a jerkoff of immense idiosy, and moving on....but I am sure you will simply respond again by avoiding the fact you got your ass kicked......again.

Too easy little boy.......what a jerkoff you are :laugh:

how many more times will the puppet, continue to cut and paste the same thing?? well you have done that for some two pages now. the end result nothing, like most of the garbage you post on the current events board. as usual when you’re called on the carpet as previously mentioned, you can do nothing but throw out insults hoping you will get people too stoop to your level of maturity. unfortunately for you. I’ll continue to take your stupidity, and use it against you as I have done through out this thread. Anyway, I’m done with this particular thread, because you really have nothing substantial to say. so I’ll let you have the last word..so this way you feel a little better about yourself.. with your twisted sense of reality you will actually think you proved something...

I'll see you on the current events board. just remember if you post any more nonsense over there, expect me to take facts and put them plainly in front of you. then naturally you can ad your typical babble laced with insults, but the end result will be the same .you know nothing, but put up an entertaining front. see you on the currents events board, I’ll be waiting.. :)

patiently awaiting Igloo’s final words...:laugh:

how many more times will the puppet, continue to cut and paste the same thing?? well you have done that for some two pages now. the end result nothing, like most of the garbage you post on the current events board. as usual when you’re called on the carpet as previously mentioned, you can do nothing but throw out insults hoping you will get people too stoop to your level of maturity. unfortunately for you. I’ll continue to take your stupidity, and use it against you as I have done through out this thread. Anyway, I’m done with this particular thread, because you really have nothing substantial to say. so I’ll let you have the last word..so this way you feel a little better about yourself.. with your twisted sense of reality you will actually think you proved something...

I'll see you on the current events board. just remember if you post any more nonsense over there, expect me to take facts and put them plainly in front of you. then naturally you can ad your typical babble laced with insults, but the end result will be the same .you know nothing, but put up an entertaining front. see you on the currents events board, I’ll be waiting.. :)

patiently awaiting Igloo’s final words...:laugh:

Remarkable....absolutely remarkable......I give you credit for your relentless avoidance of the facts....

I give you credit for your persistent spin, despite its ineffectiveness...

The facts were posted (again) and you avoided the facts (again)....

you were challenged (again) and you avoided the challenge (again)...

Great spin how you state "you continue to cut and paste the same thing"....hmmmm, perhaps because you keep avoiding the facts, the very facts that made you look like a douchebag.....

Great spin how you say "when you’re called on the carpet as previously mentioned, you can do nothing but throw out insults ......"...Laughable, I laid out the simple facts and data for you multiple times (which you noted), and you hide form them because you were exposed....

This may be your best spin: "..remember if you post any more nonsense over there, expect me to take facts and put them plainly in front of you...."

It was laid out on this thread, and you got your ass kicked bad son. I know it is painful, but come to grips with it already.

You tried to "call me at on the carpet" and you got mauled....easily and handily...deal with it.......

This is a great one: "Anyway, I’m done with this particular thread...."....Are you running out of spin and ways to avoid the facts???....It is amazing you held on this long ...

The challenge still stands retard.....prove where I was wrong....prove what I stated was innaccurate.................prove your statement where you "called me out on the carpet".....

You are by far the dumbest of the dumb.....this last post of yours was truly remarkable..

No matter how many times you click on your heels, your performance here is not going away retardboy, and can not take teh sting away from getting your asskicked....bad

What a jerkoff you are

Sobeton it's worthless trying to reason with a PET ROCK ....let it be .

Perhaps you would like to pull sobetons' cock out your mouth, help your clueless friend, and take up the challenge he can't handle....

BTW--you may be his bitch, but supporting him on this only enhances the idiosy of yourself......it would be best for you to simply advise him he got destroyed, and leave it alone....it was bad enough....

Perhaps you would like to pull sobetons' cock out your mouth, help your clueless friend, and take up the challenge he can't handle....

BTW--you may be his bitch, but supporting him on this only enhances the idiosy of yourself......it would be best for you to simply advise him he got destroyed, and leave it alone....it was bad enough....

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

Look it's a BIG BAD INTERNET BULLY hurling insults runnnnnnnnnn ... :aaah:

Igloo... You are pathetic!

Veteran retracts criticism of Kerry

By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | August 6, 2004

WASHINGTON -- A week after Senator John F. Kerry heralded his wartime experience by surrounding himself at the Democratic convention with his Vietnam ''Band of Brothers," a separate group of veterans has launched a television ad campaign and a book that questions the basis for some of Kerry's combat medals.

But yesterday, a key figure in the anti-Kerry campaign, Kerry's former commanding officer, backed off one of the key contentions. Lieutenant Commander George Elliott said in an interview that he had made a ''terrible mistake" in signing an affidavit that suggests Kerry did not deserve the Silver Star -- one of the main allegations in the book. The affidavit was given to The Boston Globe by the anti-Kerry group to justify assertions in their ad and book.

Elliott is quoted as saying that Kerry ''lied about what occurred in Vietnam . . . for example, in connection with his Silver Star, I was never informed that he had simply shot a wounded, fleeing Viet Cong in the back."

The statement refers to an episode in which Kerry killed a Viet Cong soldier who had been carrying a rocket launcher, part of a chain of events that formed the basis of his Silver Star. Over time, some Kerry critics have questioned whether the soldier posed a danger to Kerry's crew. Crew members have said Kerry's actions saved their lives.

Yesterday, reached at his home, Elliott said he regretted signing the affidavit and said he still thinks Kerry deserved the Silver Star.

''I still don't think he shot the guy in the back," Elliott said. ''It was a terrible mistake probably for me to sign the affidavit with those words. I'm the one in trouble here."

Elliott said he was no under personal or political pressure to sign the statement, but he did feel ''time pressure" from those involved in the book. ''That's no excuse," Elliott said. ''I knew it was wrong . . . In a hurry I signed it and faxed it back. That was a mistake."

The affidavit also contradicted earlier statements by Elliott, who came to Boston during Kerry's 1996 Senate campaign to defend Kerry on similar charges, saying that Kerry acted properly and deserved the Silver Star.

The book, ''Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry," is to be published next week. Yesterday it reached number one on the bestseller list on Amazon.com, based on advance orders, in part because of publicity about it on the Drudge Report.

The book seeks to undermine one of the central claims of Kerry's campaign -- that his Vietnam War heroism would make him a good commander in chief.

While the Regnery Publishing yesterday declined to release an advance copy of the book, Drudge's website quotes it as saying, ''Elliott indicates that a Silver Star recommendation would not have been made by him had he been aware of the actual facts."

Meanwhile, a television advertising campaign began yesterday featuring many of the anti-Kerry veterans who are quoted in the book, including Elliott. In the ad, Elliott says, ''John Kerry has not been honest about what happened in Vietnam."

Asked to supply evidence to support that statement, the anti-Kerry group provided a copy of Elliott's affidavit. Elliott said the same affidavit had been used in the production of the book.

It is unclear whether the work contains further justification for the assertion, beyond Elliott's statement.

Kerry won the Silver Star for his action on Feb. 28, 1969, in which he shot a Viet Cong soldier who had been carrying a rocket launcher and running toward a hut. All of Kerry's crewmates who participated and are still living said in interviews last year that the action was necessary and appropriate, and it was Elliott who recommended Kerry for the Silver Star.

In an interview for a seven-part biographical series that appeared in the Globe last year, Kerry said: ''I don't have a second's question" about killing the Viet Cong. ''He was running away with a live B-40, and, I thought, poised to turn around and fire it."

Asked whether that meant that he had shot the guerrilla in the back, Kerry said, ''No, absolutely not," adding that the enemy had been running to a hut for cover, where he could have destroyed Kerry's boat and killed the crew.

The forthcoming book is coauthored by Jerome R. Corsi and John O'Neill, a former Vietnam naval officer who in 1971 debated Kerry on the Dick Cavett show, challenging Kerry's assertion that US atrocities had been widespread in Vietnam. O'Neill met with then-President Richard M. Nixon for an hour before debating Kerry, and his efforts were encouraged by Nixon's aides.

O'Neill could not be reached for comment yesterday. President Bush's campaign denied working with O'Neill on the book or with the producers of the television advertisement.

Meanwhile, Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, urged Bush yesterday to disassociate himself from what he called a ''dishonest and dishonorable" attack. In response, the White House spokesman, Scott McClellan, said, ''We have not and we will not question Senator Kerry's service in Vietnam."

The Associated Press reported yesterday that Houston home-builder Bob J. Perry, a major Republican donor, gave at least $100,000 to the organization sponsoring the ad, Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.

The Kerry campaign spokesman, Michael Meehan, said none of those in the ad had served on a boat with Kerry. ''Some of these men defended John Kerry's honor on his military record in 1996 and so they were either lying then or lying now," Meehan said. ''Either way, it is gutter politics."

The book also raises questions about the action of March 13, 1969, for which Kerry was awarded a Bronze Star and his third Purple Heart, according to an advance chapter of the book.

The anti-Kerry group provided three affidavits from veterans on nearby boats questioning aspects of the award.

On that day, Kerry rescued James Rassmann, who went overboard as a result of an explosion. Rassmann appeared by Kerry's side during the Iowa caucus campaign and at last week's Democratic National Convention, telling the story of how Kerry pulled him out of the water while his boat was under fire.

As in the case of the Silver Star, it was Elliott who recommended Kerry for the Bronze Star. According to the recommendation signed by Elliott, a mine exploded under a boat accompanying Kerry's craft.

''Almost simultaneously, another mine detonated close aboard [Kerry's] PCF-94, knocking First Lieutenant Rassman [sic] into the water and wounding Lt. JG Kerry in the right arm."

Elliott then described how Kerry ''managed to pull Lt. Rassman aboard despite the painful wound in his right arm." Elliott concluded that Kerry had been ''calm, professional, and highly courageous in the face of enemy fire."

Elliott, in the interview yesterday, said that based on the affidavits of the veterans on other boats, he now thinks his assessment about the Bronze Star and third Purple Heart may have been based on poor information.

In one affidavit, for example, Van O'Dell, who said he had been in a boat near Kerry on that day, declared that Kerry had ''lied" about what happened on that day and said that Rassmann was not under enemy fire when Kerry pulled him aboard.

Elliott, asked about the contradiction between his recommendation and his new questioning of Kerry's third Purple Heart, responded, ''It makes me look kind of silly, to be perfectly honest."

But he said: ''I simply have no reason for these guys to be lying, and if they are lying in concert, it is one hell of a conspiracy. So, on the basis of all of the information that has come out, I have chosen to believe the other men. I absolutely do not know first hand."

Naval documents said that Kerry ''received shrapnel wounds in left buttocks and contusions on right forearm when a mine detonated close to PCF 94 while engaged in operations on river. Condition and prognosis excellent. Result of hostile action."

Rassmann, reached by telephone yesterday, said he has never had any question that Kerry deserved the Purple Heart. He said there were two separate events: One was earlier in the day, when he and Kerry blew up a rice cache, and the explosion caused some of the rice to hit Kerry, and perhaps some weapon fragments as well. The second involved a mine explosion as Kerry and Rassmann were on patrol. The explosion, Rassmann said, knocked him overboard and threw Kerry against the pilot house, injuring his arm.

Rassmann said that he has always believed that Kerry got the third Purple Heart solely for the injury to his arm as a result of the explosion in the water.

''If he got fragments in the buttocks due to the mine, that is new information to me," Rassmann said.

''I would say there is confusion. Maybe they did lump it together. It was my understanding he got it for the wound being thrown across the pilot house."

Either way, Rassmann said, Kerry deserved the third Purple Heart because such awards are given for injuries incurred in combat, and Kerry's arm injury qualified. He also stood by his recollection that he was under fire when rescued by Kerry.

Those questioning Kerry's medals, Rassmann said, are ''angry about John speaking out against the [Vietnam] war."

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry?mode=PF