Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vietnam vets prepare to rally against Kerry

igloo

Vietnam vets prepare to rally against Kerry

Angered by 'lies' Democratic candidate spread after war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: August 3, 2004

1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

A Vietnam veterans group opposing Sen. John Kerry's bid for the White House is gearing up for a Washington, D.C., rally with a fund-raising dinner this month.

Vietnam Vets for the Truth says it represents a majority of veterans of the war who contend the Democratic nominee is unfit to be commander in chief.

Earlier this year, the group reported that a museum in Ho Chi Minh City, the former Saigon, honors Kerry as an anti-war activist with a photograph of him being greeted by the general secretary of the Communist Party, Comrade Do Muoi, in July 1993.

Recently, it posted a slideshow online to help make its case against Kerry's candidacy.

SPONSORED LINKS

The New York Times - as Low as $2.90

Get world-class reporting and coverage you can't find anywhere else of local, national and world news for as little as $2.90 a week with The New York Times. Get started now.

www.nytimes.com/sb-subscription

Magazine Subscriptions at Great Prices

Stay informed with one of over 1500 discount magazine subscriptions offered by Discount Magazine Publications. From world news to fashion, we have what you need to stay current in today's trends.

www.shopmags.com

The dinner, open to veterans and Americans who share their views on Kerry, will be held Aug. 17 at the Aquaturf Club in Plantsville, Conn. Proceeds benefit the 'Kerry Lied … While Good Men Died" rally Sept. 12 in Washington D.C.

The keynote speaker at the fund-raiser is Miami attorney and former Florida state Sen. Dexter Lehtinen, a Vietnam veteran and the U.S. Attorney who convicted Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega. Talk-show host Jim Vicevich, of WTIC radio in Hartford, Conn., will be master of ceremonies.

At its September rally, the group seeks to combat what it considers untruths the Democratic presidential candidate has spread about those who fought in the Vietnam War.

The rally of veterans and their families is planned for the west side of the Capitol.

Terry Garlock, an Army Cobra helicopter pilot in Vietnam, is the group's CEO and Larry Bailey, a retired U.S. Navy SEAL captain with service in Vietnam, is the president

"More than any other person, John Kerry is responsible for the false image of Vietnam veterans as dysfunctional misfits," Bailey said in a statement. "Kerry betrayed all of us when he returned from Vietnam.

"A lot of good people opposed the war, but some, like John Kerry, went too far. He joined the radical left wing of the anti-war movement and shared the microphone with Jane Fonda and other radicals. He promoted himself by telling unforgivable lies about Vietnam servicemen and women, and he did this under oath."

Kerry testified before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1971, making horrific claims about alleged atrocities committed by American service members.

As WorldNetDaily reported, a group of Kerry's colleagues from the war have joined forces as Swift Boat Veterans for Truth to denounce his fitness for the land's highest office, charging that during the Vietnam conflict he was a "loose cannon."

In a book scheduled for release this month, "Unfit for Command," author and swift-boat vets spokesman John O'Neill, who took over command of Kerry's boat, includes a chapter on the Ho Chi Minh museum photo.

"The swift boat guys are challenging Kerry's fitness for office based on his lies and his Vietnam service," commented Garlock, "and they are qualified to do that since they served with him. Our new VVT organization is not challenging Kerry's Vietnam service. We are going to tell the good news stories about Vietnam vets at our rally and how America should have welcomed them home with pride and gratitude. We will contrast that truth with the lies told about them by John Kerry."

In an open letter to Kerry, Garlock's group tells the candidate: "You should have been our brother, Sen. Kerry, but when you returned from Vietnam you betrayed us. America does not yet understand the depth of that betrayal. We believe that before voters in this country have the opportunity to elect you to the office of commander in chief, they deserve to know the truth, and they deserve to hear some answers from you."

How Karl Rove Uses Vietnam Against Kerry

By Eric Siddall

Aug 2, 2004

This week Boston proved that this is not Mike Dukakis’s Democratic Party. Not only was the convention a well-organized and flawless event (six arrests compared to 3,000 in Los Angeles four years ago) but the Democrats had all the making of a formidable campaign – organization, unity, and, most importantly, a simple and clear message: to make America stronger at home and respected in the world. Surprise, surprise, the Dems have really got their act together.

And the message of strength is something they must win if they plan to take back the White House this November. National security will be the issue of this election cycle. Recent polls do not bode well for the Democrats if my prediction is true. The latest Washington Post/ABC poll shows 57 percent of Americans think Bush is doing a good job on waging the war against terror. More significantly, 55 percent of Americans think Bush would do a better job on the war against terror than Kerry; only 37 percent favor Kerry over Bush.

This faith that the American people have in President Bush over Senator Kerry is puzzling, because Kerry has the credentials, the experience, and the courage to fight an effective war on terror. The only quality Bush has shown thus far is bravado.

The Bush administration has talked a big game and invaded two countries since September 11, 2001, but what has been accomplished? The mission? Has that been accomplished? We were successful in regime change in Afghanistan, but the administration failed to send enough troops to secure the country, and our reliance on non-U.S. personnel during the battle of Tora Bora probably is the reason why we failed to capture Osama bin Laden.

Again in Iraq, we were successful in regime change, but to what effect? We got rid of a regime that was not responsible for September 11, and secondly, we got rid of a regime that hates al-Qaeda almost as much as we do.

So we can’t say that Bush has done a spectacular job on the war front – OK, perhaps, but not a great job.

Perhaps people feel Bush is more courageous than Kerry? Perhaps they feel he is more of a man? Well, if we want to examine courage, let’s look back to Vietnam. When America needed troops to fight, Kerry voluntarily served his country while Bush and Cheney followed “other priorities.â€

So why do we continue to trust Bush on military issues? Perhaps the answer does circle back to Vietnam.

A few months ago, I ran into a guy I knew from my Washington days. He had worked for Bush II and was now working for Governor Schwarzenegger. A TB (true believer), he continued to have an unquestioning faith in our president. He berated me for my betrayal. How could a conservative not only vote for John Kerry, but give him money and volunteer for him in New Hampshire? How could I abandon the Party?

As the drinks flowed, the discussion quickly turned into an all-out blood bath. Soon our friends were fleeing the disaster scene, seeking shelter in the far reaches of the bar, while our TB and I slogged it out. The verbal barrage eventually ended with a comparison of John Kerry’s war record versus the Bush/Cheney disappearing act. It was here that I thought I had the TB knocked out. Kerry said “send me†to Vietnam. "Send me" to fight on the frontline. How can anyone question the man’s love for his country? How can one even compare that to the Bush/Cheney response to Vietnam? They said “send me anywhere other than Vietnam.†Bush, who disdains his Yankee past, even suffered through two years in New England so that he could evade the jungles of Southeast Asia.

I had him beat. I was sure of it! But I was wrong! The TB had his answer, "John Kerry was obviously crazy for wanting to go to Vietnam." And heroes are not crazy.

Most Americans want to forget about Vietnam because it was the war we lost. We like winners: WWI, WWII, Korea, and the Gulf War. But, Vietnam still remains the ugly stepchild, and no matter how heroic our soldiers fought in that war, there seems to be many who won’t give them their due. In the back of many Americans’ mind, I think the doubt remains: How can Vietnam produce a hero?

Look at former Senator Max Cleland’s reelection campaign. Max Cleland lost three limbs defending his country in Vietnam, yet, somehow, the Rovian Republican attack machine questioned his patriotism. John McCain honorably fought for his country in Vietnam. He was tortured and held as a prisoner by the enemy. When he was offered an early release, on the condition of betraying his country, he refused. Yet, when he ran for the presidency there were certain circles that quietly whispered that he was the Manchurian candidate incarnate.

How is it possible that the very men who signed up to defend our nation can ever have their patriotism questioned? More to the point, how can men who refused to serve their country question the patriotism of men like John McCain, Max Cleland, and John Kerry? It is because the Rovian machine has exploited America’s painful experience with the Vietnam conflict and the veterans who fought in that war.

Somehow, the Rovian machine has painted these men as not being the real deal. They are not heroes. These are not real Americans. Real Americans don’t lose wars, they win them. This has been the subtle message that Rove has tried to spin about the Vietnam Vets that have come across his path. So far he has been successful in dispatching heroes like McCain and Cleland to political oblivion.

Now they have trained their scope on John Kerry. We witnessed the first Rovian attack when the Bush people questioned whether Kerry deserved three Purple Hearts, the Bronze Star, and the Silver Star. Never mind the fact that Bush/Cheney never saw combat. Never mind the fact that they never saved a fellow soldier’s life. Never mind the fact that they never volunteered to serve their country when few were willing to fight in Vietnam. You have to give Rove one thing; he has a big set of cajones to question Kerry's war record.

Yet I am confident that this election will not be shaped by the negative politics that we saw in South Carolina or Georgia, but by the positive message we heard in Boston.

The American people deserve a president that they can trust, and one that does not just speak about patriotism, but lives the life of a patriot. We need someone who does not make excuses for why he won’t serve, when those who are less powerful and connected are drafted, but one who rises up and says, “send me.†We need someone who understands that war is not a reality show, but a painful decision that produces real consequences. We need someone like John Kerry.

Copyright © 1998-2004 The Simon.com

Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA) has received an assortment of e-mails which (1) incorrectly assume VVA has endorsed Senator John Kerry for President; or (2) criticize Senator Kerry for his involvement with antiwar activities after he served in Vietnam; or (3) incorrectly assume that Bobby Muller, the President of a different organization (Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation), is the President of VVA. In response to all such e-mails, VVA says:

1. VVA's Constitution prohibits it from endorsing any candidate for any elected office. Article IV, Section 3. E. of the VVA Constitution clearly says that "[a] member, Chapter, State Council, or the Corporation [VVA] may not endorse, on behalf of the Chapter, State Council, or the Corporation, any candidate for any elected office or position."

2. John Kerry was a co-founder of VVA in 1979 and he is a life member of VVA.

3. Bobby Muller is not the President of VVA and he does not speak for VVA. Bobby Muller is the President of the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation, which is a separate corporation with a separate board of directors and with separate funding sources. Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation is not a membership organization like VVA

:laugh: you need to ask yourself that question.. :)

OK, good response--I know you are, but what am I...... :rolleyes:

But back to the point--are you really that blind...you can't see the laughable nature of the elements surrounding Kerry and Vietnam....Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech--because his use of Vietnam (one-side of it) is transparent,overdone, and lame....

I give him much credit for his service, and personally hate that it gets attacked (his service)...but he has no one to blame for himself for the attacks on his overall Vietnam record....he can't have it both ways (by ignoring what he did after Vietnam and only focusing on his serving).

If he wants to run on Vietnam and use it politically, then the GOP has every right to go aftter him on that......if we wants to talk about his boat and his time in Vietnam , then veterans of that war have every right to attack him on that.....every right

I repeat--I do not like that a veteran gets attacked, but if he wants to use it as a political tool, you can't blame the other side for fighting it.....and I would say that if the roles were reversed

OK, good response--I know you are, but what am I...... :rolleyes:

But back to the point--are you really that blind...you can't see the laughable nature of the elements surrounding Kerry and Vietnam....Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech--because his use of Vietnam (one-side of it) is transparent,overdone, and lame....

I give him much credit for his service, and personally hate that it gets attacked (his service)...but he has no one to blame for himself for the attacks on his overall Vietnam record....he can't have it both ways (by ignoring what he did after Vietnam and only focusing on his serving).

If he wants to run on Vietnam and use it politically, then the GOP has every right to go aftter him on that......if we wants to talk about his boat and his time in Vietnam , then veterans of that war have every right to attack him on that.....every right

I repeat--I do not like that a veteran gets attacked, but if he wants to use it as a political tool, you can't blame the other side for fighting it.....and I would say that if the roles were reversed

your a funny guy! Kerry’s vietnam record is very clear. he opposed the war in some respect and the treatment of Vietnam veterans, and served when called to. he is not alone in this respect among other vietnam veterans. as much as republicans have tried to make this an issue, it has done nothing to turn off voters. the republican attack machine is failing; people our using their common sense and digging deeper for clarification. Kerry is running even or ahead of an incumbent, so clearly perspective voters are smarter then the GOP thinks. . you’re absolutely lying when you say "Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech--because his use of Vietnam (one-side of it) is transparent, overdone, and lame." his poll numbers have remained steady, and he either leads Bush or is running even. he is running for President naturally he is going to use his vietnam experience for political purposes, after all we are engaged in a war on several fronts. you are correct the veterans have every right to attack him... just as he and those that support him ;including some vietnam veterans have every right to defend him.

It’s very clear the Republican Party is on the attack, and is basically throwing mud out hoping something sticks. Guess what? It’s not working. Instead of spending so much time attacking Kerry. How about running a campaign based on the achievements and strengths of Bush?

you’re absolutely lying when you say "Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech--because his use of Vietnam (one-side of it) is transparent, overdone, and lame."defend him.

Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech.....get informed jerkoff

The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention........get informed jerkoff

The rest of your post was pure jibberish and bafoonery....

I suggest that you research a little more about Kerry's behavior towards Vietnam vets, and why so many of them feel they way they do towards him jerkoff....

Again simpleton, you once again demonstrated that you have the comprehension skills of a fart.........if Kerry wants to use Vietnam as a platform, then you can't complain about the "republican attack machine".....are you really that stupid?

And this is your best: Instead of spending so much time attacking Kerry. How about running a campaign based on the achievements and strengths of Bush?

Yeah, those Dems, the Dem primaries, the Dems connected groups like move.on org, Hollywood, Moore and Dean clones, etc.....have really run a campaign on the issues and refrained from attacking Bush... :laugh:

And the achievements and strengths of Bush is exactly what Kerry and Dems are attacking you fucking retard.....war on terror and economy.......

Fucking simpleton

Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech.....get informed jerkoff

The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention........get informed jerkoff

The rest of your post was pure jibberish and bafoonery....

I suggest that you research a little more about Kerry's behavior towards Vietnam vets, and why so many of them feel they way they do towards him jerkoff....

Again simpleton, you once again demonstrated that you have the comprehension skills of a fart.........if Kerry wants to use Vietnam as a platform, then you can't complain about the "republican attack machine".....are you really that stupid?

And this is your best: Instead of spending so much time attacking Kerry. How about running a campaign based on the achievements and strengths of Bush?

Yeah, those Dems, the Dem primaries, the Dems connected groups like move.on org, Hollywood, Moore and Dean clones, etc.....have really run a campaign on the issues and refrained from attacking Bush... :laugh:

And the achievements and strengths of Bush is exactly what Kerry and Dems are attacking you fucking retard.....war on terror and economy.......

Fucking simpleton

"jibberish and bafoonery".... back to the old igloo. :laugh:

Here you go sport:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com

http://www.gallup.com/content/default.aspx?ci=12565

as usual when you’re called on the carpet... you move back into your typical juvenile comfort zone.

I’ve done my research; perhaps you should take your own advice.

Project Vote Smart has some facts study them and learn.

"jibberish and bafoonery".... back to the old igloo. :laugh:

Here you go sport:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com

http://www.gallup.com/content/default.aspx?ci=12565

as usual when you’re called on the carpet... you move back into your typical juvenile comfort zone.

I’ve done my research; perhaps you should take your own advice.

Project Vote Smart has some facts study them and learn.

Son, your stupidity is actually sad.

Perhaps you should actually click on the links before you speak. If you did, you would see in The gallup poll, it clearly states:

[B]...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

Which supports the fact that I posted: The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention (which was covered in USA today and CNN).

I also stated that this fact: Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

DAILY......that means each day retard.....and as I stated, Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry dropping after his speech compared to the day before his speech......get it, or should we have a two year old explain it to you.

Again, if you actually could read , your link said the following:

The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

I believe your links supported what I said, would you agree retard?

Son, your stupidity seems to grow stronger each day....it is certainly entertaining, but sad and pathetic....I would suggest a cease and decist on demonstrating this stupidity with such frequency......it is not appealing....

Just go away little boy, get informed and educated, and perhaps, just perhaps, you may resemble someone with half-a-brain....

But thanks for the laugh again bafoon.....you should be thoroughly embarassed by your performance on this thread....a bad ass-kicking

Son, your stupidity is actually sad.

Perhaps you should actually click on the links before you speak. If you did, you would see in The gallup poll, it clearly states:

[B]...this post-convention poll shows that among likely voters, Kerry's support is actually two points lower than it was pre-convention,....

Which supports the fact that I posted: The Gallup poll had Kerry losing ground after the convention, the first time in the Gallup Poll since the 1972 Democratic convention that a candidate seemed to lose ground at his convention (which was covered in USA today and CNN).

I also stated that this fact: Rasmussen's daily tracking poll actually has Kerry dropping two points in the aftermath of his Thursday speech

DAILY......that means each day retard.....and as I stated, Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry dropping after his speech compared to the day before his speech......get it, or should we have a two year old explain it to you.

Again, if you actually could read , your link said the following:

The latest Rasmussen Reports Presidential Tracking Poll shows Senator John Kerry with 47% of the vote and President George W. Bush with 46%. Just before his speech, Kerry was leading 48% to 45%.That's well within the survey margin of error and also reflects a two-point net decline from the poll results immediately prior to Kerry's speech....

I believe your links supported what I said, would you agree retard?

Son, your stupidity seems to grow stronger each day....it is certainly entertaining, but sad and pathetic....I would suggest a cease and decist on demonstrating this stupidity with such frequency......it is not appealing....

Just go away little boy, get informed and educated, and perhaps, just perhaps, you may resemble someone with half-a-brain....

But thanks for the laugh again bafoon.....you should be thoroughly embarassed by your performance on this thread....a bad ass-kicking

:laugh: you spin better then Bush! Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry leading, and the Gallop poll has Kerry almost even. today is Tuesday, August 3rd the convention ended last week. check the historical polling sport. I won’t stoop to your level of immaturity, I’ll just lay the facts out, and let you continue to prove how uninformed you really are.

:laugh: you spin better then Bush! Rasmussen's daily tracking poll has Kerry leading, and the Gallop poll has Kerry almost even. today is Tuesday, August 3rd the convention ended last week. check the historical polling sport. I won’t stoop to your level of immaturity, I’ll just lay the facts out, and let you continue to prove how uninformed you really are.

Wow...there is something really wrong with you.

Hopefuly there is a family member or dear friend nearby....ask them to read through this thread.....if they care for you, they will revoke your PC privileges until such time that you can demonstrate intellect beyond a first-grade level...

Wow..

Wow...there is something really wrong with you.

Hopefuly there is a family member or dear friend nearby....ask them to read through this thread.....if they care for you, they will revoke your PC privileges until such time that you can demonstrate intellect beyond a first-grade level...

Wow..

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

There have been a few threads that go down in the Moron Post Hall of Fame....

This is certainly one of them...congrats--you should be proud.

Somehow, your foolish pride compels you to continue posting.

Suggestion: eat the pride and walk away. You have done more than enough to demonstrate your idiosy, and it is becoming painful to watch an imbecile perform like you do.

Like I said, grab a family member to help you. Trust me, they will jump through fire to pull you from the moronic haze that you have indulged yourself in.

if ever such a thing existed, I’m sure you would lead the collection. don't worry I'll be sticking around, much to your dismay. :laugh:

Kidding aside, after this thread....you should go away, at least for a little while..

It was a bad ass kicking....and you should be embarassed...you really look like a bafoon who is absolutely clueless......it was bad, real bad......

There is no shame in taking a step back, getting educated, and giving it another try........unless clown school is your goal.

Either way, good luck. We all have a small place in our hearts and root for the imbecile to eventually do something worthwhile.....even if it is clown school.

Kidding aside, after this thread....you should go away, at least for a little while..

It was a bad ass kicking....and you should be embarassed...you really look like a bafoon who is absolutely clueless......it was bad, real bad......

There is no shame in taking a step back, getting educated, and giving it another try........unless clown school is your goal.

Either way, good luck. We all have a small place in our hearts and root for the imbecile to eventually do something worthwhile.....even if it is clown school.

if your arguments where valid ,then they would stand on their own merits. clearly this was not the case in this thread. our there would be know need for you post this nonsense repeatedly. the fact you have clearly exposes, your inability to effectively articulate your points without acting like a child.. I’m sure that’s clear to even yourself; although you will never admit the same. :)

if your arguments where valid ,then they would stand on their own merits. clearly this was not the case in this thread. our there would be know need for you post this nonsense repeatedly. the fact you have clearly exposes, your inability to effectively articulate your points without acting like a child.. I’m sure that’s clear to even yourself; although you will never admit the same. :)

:laugh::laugh:

If my arguements have merit?...Are you kidding me?......they are right here on this thread..

In short, you said I was lying (exact line: you’re absolutely lying when you say "Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech...)even though I presented my sources and facts....than in your glorious stupidity, you provided links to my sources, which CLEARLY supported the facts that i stated, and showed you are an imbecile beyond belief..

Think about it--in your attempt to somehow prove I was "lying", you provided links to what I cited, that exactly proved what I stated was fact...think about that moron

I clearly laid it out for you like a two year old, and you still are ranting and raving like a schmuck.....I originally said your stupidity was entertaining, but it is now just annoying...

Botton line: You questioned my facts, and you were wrong. You even provided links to the sources I cited, and those proved that what I stated was true. It was clear to see, yet you still missed it.

Seriously, how fucking stupid can you be?

End it ealready retard.....you look like the fucking douchebag that you are

:laugh::laugh:

If my arguements have merit?...Are you kidding me?......they are right here on this thread..

In short, you said I was lying (exact line: you’re absolutely lying when you say "Polls show that Kerry's ratings dropped specifically after his speech...)even though I presented my sources and facts....than in your glorious stupidity, you provided links to my sources, which CLEARLY supported the facts that i stated, and showed you are an imbecile beyond belief..

Think about it--in your attempt to somehow prove I was "lying", you provided links to what I cited, that exactly proved what I stated was fact...think about that moron

I clearly laid it out for you like a two year old, and you still are ranting and raving like a schmuck.....I originally said your stupidity was entertaining, but it is now just annoying...

Botton line: You questioned my facts, and you were wrong. You even provided links to the sources I cited, and those proved that what I stated was true. It was clear to see, yet you still missed it.

Seriously, how fucking stupid can you be?

End it ealready retard.....you look like the fucking douchebag that you are

you have effectively, made digging a trench an art in this thread.. keep writing bro. I have a shovel available if you need it. :laugh:

you have effectively, made digging a trench an art in thread.. keep writing bro.:laugh:

And the torrential flow of stupidity keeps coming.....any person with half- a- brain can see you got yor ass kicked ....and bad...

And no matter how much you ignore the FACTS on this thread, and how bad I made you look, and no matter how lame you are by keep replying with your "I know you are but what am I", ...it doesn't change the reality

It is easy to see.....you were exposed as a bafoon, and the worst part is how hard you tried.....and failed, as usal..

Now respond back with your usual--"No bro, you are the ____...." blah, blah, blah...

The truth is here for all to see...you are a blowhard who made a compete schmuck of yourself, and making it worse with your endless vomit....

And the torrential flow of stupidity keeps coming.....any person with half- a- brain can see you got yor ass kicked ....and bad...

And no matter how much you ignore the FACTS on this thread, and how bad I made you look, and no matter how lame you are by keep replying with your "I know you are but what am I", ...it doesn't change the reality

It is easy to see.....you were exposed as a bafoon, and the worst part is how hard you tried.....and failed, as usal..

Now respond back with your usual--"No bro, you are the ____...." blah, blah, blah...

The truth is here for all to see...you are a blowhard who made a compete schmuck of yourself, and making it worse with your endless vomit....

you’re doing an awful lot of justifying, for someone who supposedly made their points clear. my shovel offer still stands. :)

you’re doing an awful lot of justifying, for someone who supposedly made their points clear. my shovel offer still stands. :)

no justifying....not needed.....a 2 year old could see that...

Just watching you continue to extend your bafoonery.....you should really have more self-respect......pathetic and sad..