Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Heaven??

Caught DJ Heaven at the Destiny Chocolate Rave - May 8, 1999 (have the tape right here beside me).

Style - bottom heavy deep to hard house (but not NY or UK hard house - REAL hard house).

Quality - high. Better big room house than I've heard here yet. She has a very LARGE sound.

I'd go, but I don't think I will. Not sure the tunnel is the place for me to hear her.

------------------

sig.jpg

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

anybody ever heard him/her?

since i dont' promote tunnel anymore i dont' know much about it, but i saw a flyer on the ground that said they were spinning, and vicious wasn't going on til 4. Bringing back the real afterhours.

so to cottoncandydream or whatever your name is, looks like jeff was right, as i knew he was. we'll give you a chance to get your foot out of your mouth now

-Rob

------------------

"No sane man will dance" - Cicero -

hmr3.gif

Yeh Heaven is a lady and one of the best and (cutest) famale Dj's around. But there is some guy called heaven as well.

But the Female heaven from the UK is probably the one that will be playing. She used to play MOS.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Sorry! smile.gif

Well it's house, mainly. It's been a while since i have seen her, but expect mainly hard(ish) house, with a few other elements thrown in. She used to dabble in hardcore a while ago if my memory serves me, but i dont think you will be hearing much of that.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics:

Sorry! smile.gif

Well it's house, mainly. It's been a while since i have seen her, but expect mainly hard(ish) house, with a few other elements thrown in. She used to dabble in hardcore a while ago if my memory serves me, but i dont think you will be hearing much of that.

cheese? no cheese?

what is your personal opinion of her from the last time you saw her?

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

cheese? no cheese?

what is your personal opinion of her from the last time you saw her?

She was very good, and NO Cheese what so ever. But that was 2 years ago... i think it's a good bet if it's her. Make sure it's the English lass, rather than the Swedish guy.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I know DJ Heaven was at LL last weekend or a couple of weeks ago. Next night they had DJ Hell... Didn't go myself and didn't hear anything about their style or how good they were....

you sure about that one? i don't remember hearing anything about that.

It couldnt' have been on a friday b/c she wasn't there w/ gatecrasher, and the other weeks have all been nyc dj's

------------------

hmr3.gif