Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Adilson Weekly Pic Thread

MRJR

Just giving a heads up to everyone.

Last year one of the best parties of the year where I attended and worked was the White Party @ DEKO for Jerry X's Birthday. Pouring rain came down on that evening & I mean pouring. All I can say is I have to give Jerry props to him and all his guests. In the pouring rain at 12 am Deko was mobbed. Lines were building up outside as the bouncers held the umbrella's for the guests, cars were lined up on 35 waiting to come in.

This year Thursday August 5th @ DEKO LOUNGE one of the best parties of the year returns. The birthday celebration of Jerry X. Also the man himself that shocked a lot of people in the East coast guest celebrity DJ AM returns as well. Supplying the best of best hip hop, house, 80's Rock, rap, shit you name it he spins it.

If you cant attend one of the best parties of the year on Thursday. Well the "Party" continues Saturday August 7th for "Jerry X's Underwear Party" hosted by Playboy Playmate of July/August 2004 Tonie Aguilera. Music will be provied by Klutch, Unique, and Manny the Greek. Supplying the best of house, hip hop, 80's & ROCK!

hahaha, remember when they made him try on the glove in court, and he was all like making faces and grunting, pretending his big ass hands didn't fit in the glove...

"Oh, it doesn't fit?! Wow, he is innocent!"

No shit...struggling to put the glove on. Making faces at the judge like "what do I do? It dont fit."

No shit...struggling to put the glove on. Making faces at the judge like "what do I do? It dont fit."

If it don't fit you must acquit! How freakin stupid con you possibly be, even if the glove did fit he would still have been found not guilty.