Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why dont US invade Isreal Next?

stonedcl

I agree therez no point in attacking any country....but i question what is our fucking strategic interests in that country? let isreal be on its own, let it deal with its neighbors.

BTW the isrealis actually supported the taliban regime because the taliban didnt get along with israel's biggest enemy, Iran. Also Isreal supports the current and past sunni dictators in pakistan when pakistan and US were training the sick motherfucker suicide bombers a.k.a jihadis in afghanistan.

Israel's only way to existence is to come to terms with its neighbors, and live with em peacefully. If that means kicking out all those mother fucking settlers from new york, los angeles so be it. Its really the american and russian jews in isreal causing all this problem for the rest of the isrealis. The other isrealis believe it or not are peace loving non finatical people, I happen to have dated this girl back in college, she and her family were nothing like the neo-cons in our current administration.

You anti-Israel members are perfectly right!

Kill Israel--they are to blame for everything that is wrong in the ME, anti-American feelings, and the cause of the war on terror....

Fuck them as an ally of the U.S.--we should pull our support for that Democratic country and let the Arab world blow them into the sea..

That fucking country is to blame for everything wrong in the ME.....the Iraq-Iran war, genocide in the Sudan, mass murder in Algeria, Shia-Sunni battles in Pakistan, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, Taliban's control of Afghanistan, Assad's mass murder in Syria, etc, etc. ......

Not to mention Israel is to blame for the ME's dsyfunctional economy, infrastructure, and educational systems, lack of tolerance for other religions, state run media and propoganda, disregard for human rights and civil liberties, exploding birth rates, illiterate populations, etc, etc.

Those fucking Israeli's.....they are pussies too...they could simply go out and destroy the enemies that surround and encircle them, including Hamas and Hizballah, and the state sponsors who fight a continuous proxy war against Israel.....but they don't....fucking pussies, who needs friends and allies like that...

We should pull U.S. aid to Israel, and provide it to the suicide bombers families.....and support Arafat and his $1.7 billion net worth (I hear his wife likes to shop in France, this will help Westren economies)...

Fuck Israel!