Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This man is so racist, even Republicans don't want him

sasser

There is a man running unchallenged on the Republican ticket for a House nomination in Tennessee that is so racist, even the Republicans are pissed that they didn't find somebody to challenge him earlier.

Here's a few platform stances from the man who could be making laws someday:

• He is an unapologetic supporter of eugenics, the phony science that resulted in thousands of sterilizations in an attempt to purify the white race.
  • He believes the country will look "like one big Detroit" if it doesn't eliminate welfare and immigration.
  • He believes that if blacks were integrated centuries ago, the automobile never would have been invented.
  • "If an individual demonstrates the ability to produce and contribute to society, he or she would be encouraged to have more children. People on welfare would not."

"If an individual demonstrates the ability to produce and contribute to society, he or she would be encouraged to have more children. People on welfare would not,"

"Every person who opens the door -- as long as they're white -- I'll say, 'I'm James Hart. I'm running for Congress. My name will be on the ballot in the Aug. 5 Republican primary. I think white children deserve the same rights as everyone else."

I feel sorry for the people of Tennessee and this country if he gets the seat in congress. That's all we need. Hitler's spawn disgracing democracy with hate politics.

He has no republican running against him and he's got 93% of the vote in the early going and....

He has his own cult and wants to wage this war against Jesus, etc...

Man... This guy is so fucked up he makes Igloo and the rest of the conservatives here look like liberals and makes Republicans look like Democrats.

http://politics.hesswebdesign.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=82

"If an individual demonstrates the ability to produce and contribute to society, he or she would be encouraged to have more children. People on welfare would not,"

I dont agree with what this guy saids, nor do I think he should be allowed to run for office but,I gotta say this last thing is not a completely bad idea.