Clubplanet Nightlife Community

queen of hearts cruise - thank you

I want to thank everyone who came to support myself and DJ Tek on board the Queen of Hearts Cruise on Friday night. The weather & your support made the party all worthwhile. The cruise was a success! Unfortunately, there was a problem for the after-hours event @ Carnival, where the owner had double booked an event without notifying one of our promoters. It was definitely disappointing because I was looking forward to DJing with Ted S. & Christian A. Ofcourse in this business, we will always have people who will love money more than the music.

So in conclusion, I along with the production company who booked the Djs & the event would like to apologize for the after-party mix-up. DJ Tek & I are actually planning out a free event for everyone who attended the cruise party. We feel as if the party is not finished so in a couple of weeks we will bring you the conclusion of the party.

This time TFST & AE will be organizing the event, so no worries.

So, until then take care and thanks again for the support!

-Powerstar Im

p.s - MASK, it was finally a pleasure to meet you.

DJ Tek was awesome! And you were amazing yourself. Please keep up the good work and the music hot! I won't review the boat but I had the time of my life. Good beats and a beautiful skyline. What more can one ask for? Don't worry about the afterparty dude. I went inside the place and it was whack anyway. No room to dance. Thank you for everything.

Digital