Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobs

iamme

she looks hot in the viedo but on the website she looks like a big boned puerto rican chick. i dont like her face & her tits are big and saggy. shes stupid looking.

Watch what you say about Puerto Ricans!

Now you got Mr. Nipples angry... :mad:

Btw - what do you define "petite?" She is only 5'3"... and if you are talking about weight, her tiddies are like 10lbs each... :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Watch what you say about Puerto Ricans!

Now you got Mr. Nipples angry... :mad:

Btw - what do you define "petite?" She is only 5'3"... and if you are talking about weight, her tiddies are like 10lbs each... :)

I think she meant petite as in small structured like themrs. Small hands, feet, shoulders, waist.....

her website sux ass! i got a username and pw for her site and the clips are all 20 secs long max and its just her dancing to any kind of music never showing her boobies! shes always hiding them! boobies dammit! wtf are the boobs! its all a tease.

:lol3:

That sux though...really

she looks hot in the viedo but on the website she looks like a big boned puerto rican chick. i dont like her face & her tits are big and saggy. shes stupid looking.

agreed 100%

sure she looks like she would be a fun fuck... but she is overweight and saggy at 19 yrs old ... her tits are going to hang out of the bottom of her skirts by the time she is 30.