Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP at Spirit

I Havn't Been There Yet But Heard The Place And Jp Have Been Rocking!!! I Gotta Try And Make It Out. How's The Crowd? Is It Loaded Wit Crackheads?

take a wild guess, lol. but thankfully the crackheads are smarter now then before and not killin themselves like the first night at black.

Z

I should be shot:gang: badass........... i bailed on spirits this past saturday for the sandbar.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i only went because my friend was bugging me to go so i told him i would go with him.

Ok first things first.....whoever on this site in past posts said that sandbar on sat . is better or would rather go to then spirts are nuts.....

i mean insane...

you can't even come close to spirits vibe....

i love my latin crowd and ladies but sandbar was horrible.

like i said the only good thing was the ladies........also the drinks*they hook you up*

it was a complete sausage fest in there and i heard the same songs all night long in every room......

lean back a million times**every remix**

tego calderone all night

etc,.....

i love it , but easy on it.... man

the vibe just was bad news to me....the place is very nice outside.... i did love that.

about 2:30 is when all the paddywagons started showing up and the fights started breaking out.....

you know its gonna be a bad night when you have paddywagons and cops everywhere.

never again will i do sandbar on sat over spirits.....

i apologize to all my spirit junkies and to jp,lol.............

Chill - no prob brother I held the fort down for my Spirit brothers

I thought JP was playing a nice set I guess my opinion is a bit different than others

ya know? ur right - it is diferent

and in my case i think its cause i have simply grown to a differnt style of atmospherre-

no offence -- :thumbsup:

Chill - no prob brother I held the fort down for my Spirit brothers

I thought JP was playing a nice set I guess my opinion is a bit different than others

he wasnt horrorible, but if you were there the week before you would probably agree like a few others did that he was a lot better that week...but its jp and by now were all used to him being completely inconsistent loll

taking a break this week tho, workin wit ktu down at temps saturday so i'll just hang down there till 4am and end my nite early...i can use a break anyway lol