Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any truth to the "permanant trip" wit acid?

if you never done it and you think you MAY flip - you most likely will flip out and have a bad trip.

Acid is one of those drugs were state of mind is a key to a good trip.

PS: to answer your questions; there are a handful of REPORTED cases when a person went nuts for good after trying acid for the first time, extermly rare event but....

no there is no truth in it......

there have been very rare cases of people with a disposition for mental problems have had those problems triggered by an intense acid trip though.

try a dose or two and Im sure you will have the time of your life and wonder what the big deal is, and why more people don't try that wonderfull drug.

then youll probably try a 10 strip and see what the big deal is :)

i also agree that though there may be no direct permanent effect of a trip, be prepared for it to bring the worst and the ugly out of you and others that are doing it with you.

if anything, it also makes you very sensitive to your environment. my ex-bf had bad trips, and i'd trip badly with him. i thought i nearly lost my mind when i was doing it with him. many times, with most people, i notice that a lot of insecurities and deeply hidden memories start to surface.

please make sure you are around those that won't drive you nuts. literally. i think the key to a good trip is to keep yourself occupied. don't fucking sit around and discuss your feelings. it ain't e. have activities prepared. watch some cool cartoons, be outside and enjoying nature, but for the love of god do not sit in a living room and stare at each other.

that take it one time trip forever theory came from a real thing but it was not lsd. its from pcp. angel dust. when you are high on pcp some of your brain waves match the patterns of a schizophrenic. there is an obscene percentage of people who's brain does not have the capacity to return to normal after the drug has worn off. its close to one in four.

as far as that happening on lsd the possibilities exist but i have never heard of it being true. know no one who it has happened...and personally-i have tripped extensively on single hits and larger amounts...had one flash back years ago...it was nice.

do it with ppl who have done it before and dont be afraid.

go to erowid.com to learn more.

that take it one time trip forever theory came from a real thing but it was not lsd. its from pcp. angel dust. when you are high on pcp some of your brain waves match the patterns of a schizophrenic. there is an obscene percentage of people who's brain does not have the capacity to return to normal after the drug has worn off. its close to one in four.

as far as that happening on lsd the possibilities exist but i have never heard of it being true. know no one who it has happened...and personally-i have tripped extensively on single hits and larger amounts...had one flash back years ago...it was nice.

do it with ppl who have done it before and dont be afraid.

go to erowid.com to learn more.

iv thought of some really BIZARRE shit while dusted, becareful if u get to high, u r whole reality is twisted and distorted

i also agree that though there may be no direct permanent effect of a trip, be prepared for it to bring the worst and the ugly out of you and others that are doing it with you.

if anything, it also makes you very sensitive to your environment. my ex-bf had bad trips, and i'd trip badly with him. i thought i nearly lost my mind when i was doing it with him. many times, with most people, i notice that a lot of insecurities and deeply hidden memories start to surface.

please make sure you are around those that won't drive you nuts. literally. i think the key to a good trip is to keep yourself occupied. don't fucking sit around and discuss your feelings. it ain't e. have activities prepared. watch some cool cartoons, be outside and enjoying nature, but for the love of god do not sit in a living room and stare at each other.

good post!

.......and don't try to go somewhere especially by walking you will never get there....by the end of the night you try going to a hundred different places...you never get to any of your destinations and you end up right back where you started......lol

.......and don't try to go somewhere especially by walking you will never get there....by the end of the night you try going to a hundred different places...you never get to any of your destinations and you end up right back where you started......lol

but you still had the time of your life :)

• 2 weeks later...

A few years ago, in the early nineties, it was pretty big. Before E became mainstream, it was "all the rage". Anyway, one of my friends flipped out on it. Its a long story (amazing story actually), that Im not going to go into right now. Im just mentioning it to get to this point. Right after that happened, there was a documentary done by the tv show 48 hours, all about Acid and how it was "coming back" from the 60's or whatever. On that show, there was a guy who was on a permanent trip. It was very rare they said, but it does happen. They showed how for this poor guys entire life, he was stuck in a trip. He'd be talking to people, and see things as if it were a kalaidescope. Insane!

Anyway, there is truth to it. I've seen it.

Acid can be an amazing trip if you let it be. I suggest(from experience) that you try and be outside in nature somewhere. You will feel a sort of connection to your surrondings. Its hard to explain. Do it with good friends. Stay away from anyone or anything that will cause drama. Thats a bad trip waiting to happen. Keep your mind free of bad thoughts and let the drug lead you on its amazing journy.

BTW if its your first time don't mix it with anything else(E, alcohol, whatever). Smoke alot of weed on the come down it will help....

Enjoy........