Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ikon was hurtin

lol i dont know why promoters/directors waste there time to try and bring it back. shit i know alot of people would love to have that club jumpin again but its just not going to happen with all the clubs open now. i seriously think they are losing alot of money on this party.

Z

lol i dont know why promoters/directors waste there time to try and bring it back. shit i know alot of people would love to have that club jumpin again but its just not going to happen with all the clubs open now. i seriously think they are losing alot of money on this party.

Z

yeah i asked myself the same thing, like do they really think they are gona

get that place jumping every time it dies? it still looks the same, they need

to board up half that place and rent out the other half, its too big, the only

reason i went was cuz it was the so called "tunnel reunion" and i was at the tunnel every fri and sat for 3 years straight, only not going if it was shut down or i was on vacation! well it was a friggin let down n a half on sat night.

i thought it was possibly an afterhours party, but i was like i dont think this place is allowed to be open past 8, so i asked jened what time they closed, so he/she was like honey, it closes when i say it closes, i said, um no, dont pull that shit, what time does this place close? after hours spot or not? hes like 8 at the most. then im like ok time to bounce. and got the f out of there.

went and had a good time. more because i went with some friends i haven't been to the city with in like 3 years.

went out to hear the classics and baez didn't dissappoint. was a little too mangled to notice the crowd was 18 to party when we got on line. i expected an older crowd there cause it was "tunnel classics". made the best of it.

i agree with the place not lasting. never really cared for the original exit either