Clubplanet Nightlife Community

montreal or bust

booooo :no:

I think its the Miramont Hotel (3-4 stars i think) on Guy Street which is in the heart of Montreal.

the deal was for 1031 USD....includes plain ticket and 1 bedroom w/ 2 double beds for 7 nights. The ticket seems to be going for $375 by itself so ill be splitting the remainder of that with my friend so it will end up being 328 USD/person for hotel (47 USD)...(march 11-18...not final)

it was an online special...hope its still there.

boo to your deal or my deal~!? what is the heart of montreal~!? (streets please) mine was in CAD.

i was just there. montreal's nightlife is sick. and yes, to whoever said stereo is the best club in north america, i wholeheartedly agree. the sound, the lights, the vibe in that place is awesooome. i want to go back in the summer when it's a little warmer. i hear it's pretty crazy then. exchange rate's not as good as it was in the past, but at this point in the winter, you can priceline hotel rooms for really cheap. whoever's going. have fun!!

yeah man, the regency is the best place to stay IMO... its built above a mall, its right on the strip, and its mins away from anything... to me that is the center of montreal... pool, food, chicks etc... not a bad deal...

actually this is the exact hotel i stayed at. it was $50/night. damn cheap. and being right above the mall definitely had its perks. it's also right across the street from a pretty cool looking modern art museum, although i never got to go seeing as how i was out til 9-10 am almost everynight of the trip. the location is really good. right next to the red light district and minutes away from all the bars and clubs.

• 4 weeks later...
WHAT?? You ok?

Some friends and I are going, not sure when yet -- better be when its not

too cold.. I do not wanna freeze my ass no'mo.. When is it a good time to go?

hypothetically it would be late april.. .but answer your initial question, im in training mode, trying to get fit... so i cut out the bs...

i was just there. montreal's nightlife is sick. and yes, to whoever said stereo is the best club in north america, i wholeheartedly agree. the sound, the lights, the vibe in that place is awesooome. i want to go back in the summer when it's a little warmer. i hear it's pretty crazy then. exchange rate's not as good as it was in the past, but at this point in the winter, you can priceline hotel rooms for really cheap. whoever's going. have fun!!

Stereo is awesome... The sound just goes through you. Those people know how to party...