Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kerry Iraq Documentary (Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani)

obby

"I urge Ed to show to every American because I think every American should see this..." -- Fmr. NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani

* "Awesome! Every American must see!" -- Gov. Mike Huckabee (R-AR)

* "Powerful..." -- Kenneth Lovett, New York Post

* "Devastating..." -- Morton Kondracke, Roll Call

Click Here

:idea:

I couldnt agree mroe... thats why I am thinking of voting for a 3rd party candidate, cause kerry and bush are pretty much the same piece of cloth.

but given the chances of a ralph nader wining, i think kerry will make for a worse president than bush. at least with bush he is dumb enough to say whats on his mind, kerry u have no clue what this guy is upto....

"I urge Ed to show to every American because I think every American should see this..." -- Fmr. NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani

Click Here

Click Here

Let's hope the independents see through the bullshit, and the 2 years of shameless Bush bashing, and cast their votes with complete disdain for the embarassing efforts of Hollywood, Michael Moore and his clones, and Kerry and his transparency....

Hopefully, they will realize the Democratic Party (or the party that has been hijacked by the left and Bush haters) is not united behind Kerry because of his credentials and their belief in in, but united in their Bush hatred.....

With respects to the first part of the video and Iraq/WMD, let's not forget a couple of other leading hypocrities and REAL LIARS:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

- Madeline Albright, Feb. 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb., 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Sadism continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct. 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

-Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members .. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to Miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his

continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real.

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"Iraq keeps saying they don't have weapons of mass destruction, which nobody believes. ...If you have no weapons of mass destruction, why you have kept the inspectors out for four years?"

- Kofi, Anan, November of 2002,

well the light I c is that that the republicans do what they say, i mean even though I dont agree with anything those jack asses say, u know what they are upto, but with these democrats (the mainstream ones) u have no idea what they are going to do, they say one thing and do the other. Infact, clinton that SOB attacked iraq while pretending not to be engaged into a conflict with iraq, he kept insisting iraq was in in breach of UN resolutions thats why he had 10 yrs of continous bombing of iraq, putting an embargo in place, which was not even authorized by the UN security council.

Democrats have damged america in the last 12 yrs more than any other administration, the slogan its the economy stupid, is such a betryal to american values. all of a sudden we were supposed to forget everything, every deplorable act committed by our govt and just be happy the economy is doing well. Which by the way was nothing more than a fraud, the economy was funded entirely by the dotcom bubble and ended with it.

We see the light but do others?

I can only hope so.

Let's hope the independents see through the bullshit, and the 2 years of shameless Bush bashing, and cast their votes with complete disdain for the embarassing efforts of Hollywood, Michael Moore and his clones, and Kerry and his transparency....

Hopefully, they will realize the Democratic Party (or the party that has been hijacked by the left and Bush haters) is not united behind Kerry because of his credentials and their belief in in, but united in their Bush hatred.....

With respects to the first part of the video and Iraq/WMD, let's not forget a couple of other leading hypocrities and REAL LIARS:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."

- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

- Madeline Albright, Feb. 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb., 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."

- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Sadism continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, Dec, 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct. 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"

-Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members .. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."

- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to Miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his

continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real.

- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"Iraq keeps saying they don't have weapons of mass destruction, which nobody believes. ...If you have no weapons of mass destruction, why you have kept the inspectors out for four years?"

- Kofi, Anan, November of 2002,

Bush changes his mind on policy all the time (look to his "free trade" grandstanding)

why can't kerry? :confused:

You are kidding right?

i'm not.

perhaps kerry beleived the evidence presented by Bush & Co. about WMD and terror links....and changed his stance when his faith in that evidence waned.

given the way the polls have been (look to before the war and now)...the american people have done the same.

i'm not.

perhaps kerry beleived the evidence presented by Bush & Co. about WMD and terror links....and changed his stance when his faith in that evidence waned.

given the way the polls have been (look to before the war and now)...the american people have done the same.

So, let me get this straight......

Bush's claims about WMD meant he lied and mislead the country...(as Kerry and the anti-Bushies repeatedly state)

Kerry makes the same exact claims, including a history of making those claims that pre-date Bush, and Kerry simply "changed his mind".....

:laugh::laugh:

I guess the UN inspectors, European and Russian intelligence services, and Arab intelligence services must also have "changed their minds" since they all thought the same thing.....

Only Bush lied.......

Kerry stands by 'yes' vote on Iraq war

Bush challenges Democrat on stance

Monday, August 9, 2004 Posted: 6:47 PM EDT (2247 GMT)

GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Arizona (CNN) -- Democratic presidential nomiee John Kerry said Monday he would not have changed his vote to authorize the war against Iraq, but said he would have handled things "very differently" from President Bush.

Bush's campaign has challenged Kerry to give a yes-or-no answer about whether he stood by the October 2002 vote which gave Bush authority to use military force against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

The question of going to war in Iraq has become a major issue on the campaign trail, especially in light of the fact that no weapons of mass destruction have been found there.

Intelligence reports that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction was a major rationale for going to war.

The U.S. senator from Massachusetts said the congressional resolution gave Bush "the right authority for the president to have."

But he told reporters on a campaign swing through Arizona, "I would have done this very differently from the way President Bush has." He challenged Bush to answer four questions.

"My question to President Bush is why did he rush to war without a plan to win the peace?" Kerry asked. "Why did he rush to war on faulty intelligence and not do the hard work necessary to give America the truth?

"Why did he mislead America about how he would go to war? Why has he not brought other countries to the table in order to support American troops in the way that we deserve it and relieve a pressure from the American people?

"There are four, not hypothetical questions like the president's, but real questions that matter to Americans," Kerry said. "And I hope you'll get the answers to those questions because the American people deserve them."

Bush's campaign has hammered Kerry over his vote to authorize military action and his vote a year later against $87 billion in funding for the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Kerry has said he voted against that measure because it would have financed the war with borrowed money. He voted for a defeated alternative that would have rolled back some of Bush's tax cuts to pay for the conflict.

The president told supporters Monday in Virginia that he still would have gone to war based on the evidence at hand at the time, and he challenged Kerry to say whether he would have cast the same vote.

More than 900 American troops have been killed in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 that deposed Saddam. No WMD arsenal has been found, although a few aging gas shells have been located, and U.S. inspectors have said Iraq tried to conceal some weapons-related research from U.N. weapons inspectors.

Bush said Iraq had the ability to build weapons of mass destruction and had been deceiving weapons inspectors, who reported no sign of banned weapons in Iraq in the weeks before the invasion.

"Everybody thought they would be there. We haven't found them yet," Bush said. "But he did have the capability of making weapons. Knowing what I know today, I would have made the same decision."

Kerry has said that if elected, he would work to recruit more U.S. allies to assist in stabilizing Iraq, where nearly 140,000 U.S. troops are still fighting to provide security for the country's interim government.

Kerry said his goal would be to reduce the number of American troops in Iraq within six months of taking office, but he said he would put more troops into the country "if the commanders ask for it."

"Obviously, we have to see how events unfold," he said. "The measurement has to be, as I've said all along, the stability of Iraq, the ability to have the elections, and the training and transformation of the Iraqi security force itself."

But he said if he could persuade other countries to contribute troops, reducing the U.S. contingent would be an "appropriate" goal.

So, let me get this straight......

Bush's claims about WMD meant he lied and mislead the country...(as Kerry and the anti-Bushies repeatedly state)

Kerry makes the same exact claims, including a history of making those claims that pre-date Bush, and Kerry simply "changed his mind".....

or came to realize that the assertions were wrong...AS THEY ARE

and when did i say that Bush lied?

Bush didnt lie....HE WAS DEAD WRONG. (I know that Clinton beleived the evidence as well...but Clinton did not push for an invasion now did he?)

having that kind of intelligence failure is completely unacceptable given our country's power.

Guys u are all missing the point, both the democratic and republicans wanted this war at any cost. if u look at it, there were a few senators like john corzine who voted against it, i met corzine sometime back and he told us that the intelligence provided to him then was laughable, so therefor he could'nt go along with it. kerry had access to the same piece of information corzine had, and he voted for it....tells u how much kerry is capable of leading this country.

Bush at least is a straight shooter, he does what he says literally, the other day he made a statement that the "terrorist are creative and innovative in their ways to destroy our way of life, and so are we". I mean u got to give it to Dubeya, he is honest! u may think he is dumb, he is'nt, he is down right a straight shooter!

Vote nader instead! but again the point is according to corzine the info was "laughable" so how can kerry in his right mind vote for it? who is dumber? the guy who acts on bullshit, or the guy feeding the bullshit???

so we shouldnt vote for kerry because he voted for war based upon that intelligence....and re-elect bush even though he presented it?

Vote nader instead! but again the point is according to corzine the info was "laughable" so how can kerry in his right mind vote for it? who is dumber? the guy who acts on bullshit, or the guy feeding the bullshit???

VOTE NADER?!

he's a bigger hypocrite than kerry! he says he's a liberal, yet he's running for Buchanan's party.

i miss Dean. :(

how does that make him a hypocrite??? and second he is running as an independent...get ur facts straight... and u completely miss the point I made earlier, if corzine judged that the info presented to him was bullshit, why did kerry vote for it??? pls stop living in a dream that kerry would change america's image in the world...Kerry's only role was to disrupt dean from taking the nomination and the entire democratic party conspired against him. the voters for other candidates were asked not to vote for their candidates if they didnt have enough numbers and vote for kerry or edwards instead. Even that left wing looney Dennis Kusinich had his ppl vote for kerry because there were'nt enough of them, so they collectively ganged up against dean.

Kerry is the systems candidate and his policies are exactly like bush, so why then vote for kerry, vote for bush cause the policies wont change, infact u will deal with a bigger evil. A facist is a facist, kerry is a facist, call him a democratic facist, that doesnt change the fact that he is a facist.

VOTE NADER?!

he's a bigger hypocrite than kerry! he says he's a liberal, yet he's running for Buchanan's party.

i miss Dean. :(

how does that make him a hypocrite??? and second he is running as an independent...get ur facts straight...

http://www.channelone.com/news/2004/07/20/ap_election_nader/

LANSING, Mich. (AP) -- In an about face, Ralph Nader decided Monday to accept thousands of petition signatures collected by Michigan Republicans if that's the only way he can qualify for the state's presidential ballot.

Last Thursday, Michigan Republican Party officials submitted 43,000 signatures -- far more than the 30,000 needed _ to ensure Nader could appear on the ballot as an independent. Republicans began collecting signatures after it appeared that Nader might not get on the ballot as the Reform Party's candidate for president.

Nader's campaign had turned in about 5,400 signatures. But spokesman Kevin Zeese said it stopped collecting them a month ago after the national Reform Party endorsed Nader and it looked as though he could get on the ballot as its candidate.

But there has been a growing dispute over who controls the Reform Party in Michigan. One group claiming to be the legitimate Reform Party of Michigan plans to nominate a presidential candidate for the ballot at its state convention Saturday. Chairman Matthew Crehan, of Muskegon, Mich., has said there is no guarantee Nader will get that nomination.

A group headed by John Muntz, of Wyandotte, Mich., which also claims to be the legitimate state Reform Party, already has nominated Nader for the spot on the state ballot. Secretary of State Terri Lynn Land has said she can't accept that nomination until the dispute over who controls the state Reform Party is resolved.

Zeese said the goal is to get Nader on Michigan's ballot -- however it happens.

"We're going to continue to pursue the Reform Party, but we're not going to close off the independent option at this time while the Reform Party has not decided" who is in charge, he said.

Michigan Democratic Party leaders have asked Nader to refuse the signatures, saying Republicans want him on the ballot only to draw votes away from Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry.

"We urge Nader to reject this Republican political trick and demonstrate that he is still a man with great integrity who honors his own beliefs," Michigan Democratic Executive Chairman Mark Brewer said.

Zeese initially said last week that the campaign would refuse the GOP signatures. He later said he wasn't sure that was still the case if it turned out state officials wouldn't accept the Reform Party nomination.

© 2004 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

how does that make him a hypocrite??? and second he is running as an independent...get ur facts straight... and u completely miss the point I made earlier, if corzine judged that the info presented to him was bullshit, why did kerry vote for it??? pls stop living in a dream that kerry would change america's image in the world...

Kerry is the systems candidate and his policies are exactly like bush, so why then vote for kerry, vote for bush cause the policies wont change, infact u will deal with a bigger evil. A facist is a facist, kerry is a facist, call him a democratic facist, that doesnt change the fact that he is a facist.

like in last election: a vote for nader is a vote for Bush. If not...then why are Conservatives helping Nader get on the ballots?

and if kerry is so much like bush, why do conservatives hate him so much?

they hate em cause hez an asshole, runs on their platform, but then disses em when hez out in public

like in last election: a vote for nader is a vote for Bush. If not...then why are Conservatives helping Nader get on the ballots?

and if kerry is so much like bush, why do conservatives hate him so much?

Bush didnt lie....HE WAS DEAD WRONG. (I know that Clinton beleived the evidence as well...but Clinton did not push for an invasion now did he?)

having that kind of intelligence failure is completely unacceptable given our country's power.

Clinton....bombed Iraq twice (once for trying to kill Bush's "daddy") and let's not forget made REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ official US policy....let's also not forget the amount of times American war planes hit Iraq because of being shot at patroling no-fly zones...let's also not forget more sanctions against Iraq....and let's also not forget that he almost did order an invasion of Iraq.....

In sum: Bush did what any recent U.S. President (maybe not Carter) would have done with Iraq after 9/11.....

EVEN KERRY NOW SAYS so, EVEN WITHOUT WMD.....most make the antiwar, antiBush camp of the Democratic party feel real good that Kerry made that declaration.......wonder how Dean, Moore, Hollywood, and the rest feel about Mr Kerry now....

Good to see that you do not believe Bush lied.....

Clinton....bombed Iraq twice (once for trying to kill Bush's "daddy") and let's not forget made REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ official US policy....let's also not forget the amount of times American war planes hit Iraq because of being shot at patroling no-fly zones...let's also not forget more sanctions against Iraq....and let's also not forget that he almost did order an invasion of Iraq.....

In sum: Bush did what any recent U.S. President (maybe not Carter) would have done with Iraq after 9/11.....

EVEN KERRY NOW SAYS so, EVEN WITHOUT WMD.....most make the antiwar, antiBush camp of the Democratic party feel real good that Kerry made that declaration.......wonder how Dean, Moore, Hollywood, and the rest feel about Mr Kerry now....

Good to see that you do not believe Bush lied.....

Another one in denial .............ahh man . :)