Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Park Rave's Summer Party '98 - anyone go?

I just posted in a raver post and it got me thinking of those days. I remember I went to a PRM party at the Expo Center one summer. My friend and I were standing there at around 5 or 6, this girl comes shooting out of the crowd. She was buck naked and had dirt and sludge all over her. Some cops came running after her and tackled her to the ground. They dragged her to the bathroom. My friend and I were in a state where we were easily freaked out, so we kind of just let it go.

When were were walking out, we saw the most f'd up thing. I guess all the ambulances that had been lined up outside earlier had been used up or something. There was this body, face down, wrapped up in plastic on the flatbed of a truck. The plastic didn't cover their legs, and they were naked and all dirty just like the girl's had been. We all looked at each other like "oh my god, this girl is dead" when suddenly she started screaming and struggling.

It took the cake as the most f'd up thing I saw, at a party or anyone else.

Did anyone else see this?

Nicole212

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.

nope but i went to a party in philly for new years about 5 or 6 years ago called lsd peopel were oding all night i must have seen at least 15 peopel laying on the floor that looked dead or close to it some scary shit then on the ride home a few miles from the party 4 kids in there car drove off a bridge we didnt stay around to see what happened but that was also some fucked up shit

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED