Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xs sat off the meter once again

always a good time

but it sux you guys had to abolish the 18-20 year olds from there midway through the summer. Leave it up to a some douchebag to ruin it

The reason being behind the whole age issue is that the week prior allot of venues down the shore got busted for underage drinking by the ABC. So the owners of xs deciced to cut 18 for girls cause they found out that the ABC will be inside xs this past saturday. I do apoligize for the girls that were under 21 that took the ride to come down, but the decision was made mid week and theres nothing that we could have done to change it. I'm not sure if we will be going back to the 18 for girls, but I

will keep everybody posted....again I apoligize for any inconvience.

JerryX

The reason being behind the whole age issue is that the week prior allot of venues down the shore got busted for underage drinking by the ABC. So the owners of xs deciced to cut 18 for girls cause they found out that the ABC will be inside xs this past saturday. I do apoligize for the girls that were under 21 that took the ride to come down, but the decision was made mid week and theres nothing that we could have done to change it. I'm not sure if we will be going back to the 18 for girls, but I

will keep everybody posted....again I apoligize for any inconvience.

JerryX

good to finally hear the truth....

my friends and i had a great time. they hadnt been there yet and are already asking about next weekend. thanks to binoy and jerry x for taking care of us. everyone at the door as well as inside was very considerate, polite and accomodating...even the cashier lady smiled, which is something im unaccustomed to in seaside (haha)

its not gay its the truth our party owns seasdie this yr

Dude...its is really gay and after seeing your comment, you're even gayer...how could you own a town???

I will say, without a doubt, the people promoting XS did an excellent job this summer and really turned it around....BUT, its retarded comment and only shows how naive you really are and it only fuels drama and bitterness....

Listen, bottom line, the people who are in the scene know and respect each other even when there are hard times...You're just a jackass for making a comment like that and if you have a problem let me know and we will discuss next time I blow through the line at XS and walk in without paying!!!

Dude...its is really gay and after seeing your comment, you're even gayer...how could you own a town???

I will say, without a doubt, the people promoting XS did an excellent job this summer and really turned it around....BUT, its retarded comment and only shows how naive you really are and it only fuels drama and bitterness....

Listen, bottom line, the people who are in the scene know and respect each other even when there are hard times...You're just a jackass for making a comment like that and if you have a problem let me know and we will discuss next time I blow through the line at XS and walk in without paying!!!

Oh Boy!! Do you really get to skip the line and walk in XS without paying? You must be a [u]lawyer or a doctor or something. And didn't someone announce over the microphone at Temps. two weeks ago that someone else was gay? Who loves ya counselor? See ya Sunday!!