Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

nycguy420

it did hurt... but only for a second... it does hurt while its healing if u fool around too soon before it heals and/or having it rub against ur clothing... esp if ur pierced with a hoop... i think it looks pretty! lol i just changed my hoop to a barbell with 2 lil pink stones on the ends.. and it looks cool when ur naked and u have ur belly pierced too.. idk how to explain it.. just looks cool... but yea it feels pretty damn good... its not like OMG IM HAVING AN ORGASM WALKING UP THE STAIRS but then again maybe some girls are more sensitive than i am... but its definitely fun and it makes for good conversation in and out of the sheets ;)

it did hurt... but only for a second... it does hurt while its healing if u fool around too soon before it heals and/or having it rub against ur clothing... esp if ur pierced with a hoop... i think it looks pretty! lol i just changed my hoop to a barbell with 2 lil pink stones on the ends.. and it looks cool when ur naked and u have ur belly pierced too.. idk how to explain it.. just looks cool... but yea it feels pretty damn good... its not like OMG IM HAVING AN ORGASM WALKING UP THE STAIRS but then again maybe some girls are more sensitive than i am... but its definitely fun and it makes for good conversation in and out of the sheets ;)

I do like the belly button pierced........but some girls just have really sexy belly buttons and shouldn't get it pierced.

we have an appointment...next time i see u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::D

Ladies and Gents how do you feel about tattoos? Sexy or not sexy, and what is your favorite body part for your men to have tattoos on. Do you like them big or small, detailed or not detailed. Are they sexier when they have a meaning to them. What's your overall opinion of them. Whats your favorite kind: tribal, dragons, portraits, etc..... Is there a point where there are too much?

Love them! :D:bounce:

:blank:

i :heart: piercings... but it depends on the person and the piercing itself... i personally would rather get shit pierced than get tattoos.. but thats just me :D

p.s. ladyshady... would u consider getting ur clit/hood pierced? i got mine a couple mths ago ... :heart: it... and im actually itching to get something else done... idk what though... i wont get my nipples b/c i just think they would look ridiculous on me and i wont pierce anything on my face so im kinda at a loss... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I love piercings too, I went through a phase where I wanted/got a quite a few different ones. I took most out already, but I don't mind tattoos, unfortunately they are more permanent then piercings. BTW, how do you like having ur clit pierced? I have a great tolerance for pain, but I just get a lil shy about some strange person down there :(

I love piercings as well....I've had my tongue for 7 years and had my navel done...I want to get my navel redone. I also think nipple rings look adorable so that is a possibility...

As for tattoos, I just never found anything I liked that much to put permanently on my body...but I am not against it. I actually hope one day I find something

I once had both nipples, my eyebrow, two tongue rings and my ears...I am thinking about getting my nipples done again. It will certainly be painful but I love the look.

wow, beat me there! I had my tongue pierced for six yrs (hole still there so sometimes I put it in still), my navel, my left nipple, the cartilage (sp) on my ear, and two holes on my ear lobe + one tattoo.