Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tattoos

nycguy420

hey guys :love: , i haven't really been out to any clubs since arc closed, I am probably gonna start up in the winter, in moderation of course, i am getting old. =) Besides that i have been working and at school. I dont post too much anymore as you can see.

but hello :heart:

Dear loving brother

sir ,

It is really good to receive your wonderful mail response to my proposal, i am so happy that atleast someone with such reputable position is preparing to help me, infact i am really impressed even though you sounds a bit short. Inregards to this project,

i would want to reassure you again that this money has nothing to do with illegal tradings or drug money, it is purely my father's sweat and wealth which i have all the documents to the deposit of it , i am also in possesion of some of my father's business vital documents,

i am ready to make the lodgement paper available to you in your name when needed, all my concern now is to be sure if you will be ready to come down here and assist me in all levels both in receiving the fund safely and trustfully , also ensuring that at the end i well be placed in a good environment with a good investment. Infact i am ready to give you whatever amount of percentage to what i have already promised in my mail if you would truly help me. Finally and most importantly,

i am still scared with people considering the way my father was killed , all this while no body is aware of this transaction except you, and i would want you to keep it SACRED AND SECRET to your self until the money is released and the money transfered into your account. Definitely there would be some proccess to be observed like obtaining the change of ownership on your name from the court, this would be done by a lawyer who we may contact for such purpose and tell him what he will do for you because this transaction must go through the normal transferring to your account.

Please sir, kindly send to me your contact informations and personal full details of your country and telephone/mobile phone and Fax number so that the lawyer shall use it on the document and also use it to reach you, meanwhile i would prefer our investment to be outside africa .

Remain blessed,

Mis Aicha Abed

:love:

alot of fudged tattoos are easy to fix.

then again... some ain't...

but...

tell your friend to wait about 2 weeks from when she got her tattoo. find a good tattoo artist to reline and color it... the lines just may have to be thick er if the tattooist was a shaky fucker too...

spur of the moment tattoos usually suck...

always research your tattoo artist, look through his portfolio and talk to people he has tattoo'd. -i get all my business from word of mouth. friends tellin friends and whatever

blah blah... peace...

:bounce::bounce:

anybody know any good tatto parolors/ people in the North jersey/ Ny area?