Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Essentials Continues

The House Essentials Party has proved to be a great asset to an already great party!

This thursday your resident dj's Unique and Klutch will do their thing upstairs with the party music while the downstairs has the feel of an underground house party.

This week the guest DJ down there will be Teo T. Teo is prob one of the most underated DJ's out there. Hes been in the game for a long time and can flat out play. has his own unique style which is very good to see these days, while everyone is tryin to imitate everyone elses styles.

Party has been gettin better every week. More and more people are startin to get what were tryin to do down there. And the music will be off the hook, that i can promise.

Anyone plannin on checkin it out please email me at BShah98@aol.com.

any young DJ's that want to get a shot at opening up this room or maybe even participating in a young guns event please email me as well.

I will deff be there to support Binoy & this party cause we are loseing touch as the days go by more & more hip-hop clubs and parties so where there is HOUSE its my HOUSE!

Always

Mario Calegari

Thats what i like to hear bro! See you tonight. Thanks for the support!