Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tim Brown to the BUCS!!

As reported on ESPN.COM:

Apparently Tim Brown is set to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team that denied him a Super Bowl ring two seasons ago, according to the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times.

Contract terms have not been released, and the newspaper cites a San Francisco Chronicle report which said Brown has agreed to terms on a deal that would reunite him with Bucs' coach Jon Gruden.

According to The Times, however, the 38-year-old Brown has told the Bucs he would make a decision by Wednesday.

Buccaneers' GM Bruce Allen spoke with Brown over the weekend and had reportedly planned to contact the veteran wide receiver Monday.

"I think the marriage of Tim and Jon is attractive to him," said Allen, who was the Raiders' senior assistant before becoming Tampa Bay's general manager in January. "But the rest, you'd have to ask him. I'm not going to go into my conversation with him."

Brown is four years older than the Bucs' Keenan McCardell, who is in the middle of a contract-related holdout. But Allen has reportedly said McCardell's future with the team will not be affected by Brown's signing.

As reported on ESPN.COM:

Apparently Tim Brown is set to sign with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team that denied him a Super Bowl ring two seasons ago, according to the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times.

Contract terms have not been released, and the newspaper cites a San Francisco Chronicle report which said Brown has agreed to terms on a deal that would reunite him with Bucs' coach Jon Gruden.

According to The Times, however, the 38-year-old Brown has told the Bucs he would make a decision by Wednesday.

Buccaneers' GM Bruce Allen spoke with Brown over the weekend and had reportedly planned to contact the veteran wide receiver Monday.

"I think the marriage of Tim and Jon is attractive to him," said Allen, who was the Raiders' senior assistant before becoming Tampa Bay's general manager in January. "But the rest, you'd have to ask him. I'm not going to go into my conversation with him."

Brown is four years older than the Bucs' Keenan McCardell, who is in the middle of a contract-related holdout. But Allen has reportedly said McCardell's future with the team will not be affected by Brown's signing.

TIMMMMAAAYYYY

villagestreetwear_1800_199678814

you are a raider for life ...dont go to t-bay

The fuckin Chokeland Faderz had a team loaded with AARP starters last season, no wonder they went 4-12 :laugh: shit, the team used to call timeouts so that the old geezers could take a friggin nap... Gruden screwed the awesome D that won them a SB... i guess its downhill from here on out.

that said......

GOOOO PATS !!!!