Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Official*** DC Clubplanet Revival Thread

pgiddy moved to richmond. he might have changed his #. word on the street has it that his male tranny lover was getting more into bondage that what he was willing to give into, so he moved and is now living under a new identity down there.

'sup Aly. :D

Hi Vic!

That explains it all, then! :D

Word, bitches....

Hi Elly!

PGiddy you nutsac, did you change your phone number or something? I tried to call your dumbass like a month ago. Then again, maybe I just forgot it and reconstructed it wrong in my memory. Meh.

same number pimple tits.....guess your still a blonde......

pgiddy moved to richmond. he might have changed his #. word on the street has it that his male tranny lover was getting more into bondage that what he was willing to give into, so he moved and is now living under a new identity down there.

'sup Aly. :D

aww thats cute that you have me mixed up with your boyfriend.......hope everything works out amigo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:bounce::bounce:

Hey its me, I was just browsing seeing what I could do to waste time and I thought I would drop by and see how the old cpers were doing. And I find this thread...everyone came outta the wood works

I hope everyone is doing fine

I actually have spoken to vic a few times and saw eggmok with some girl in fur...and who else

anyways whaddup