HERES A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT

YOUR SIGNITURE

"I see how things go now.

You just used me for my thrills.

Go ahead and keep on dancin.

Ahhahahahahahaha Cuz I got the pills."

SUBLIMINAL RECORDS,WEEHAWKEN NEW JERSEY :swallow:

13 posts....keep at it. maybe you'll illicit a laugh sooner or later

Just Because I'm " New" To The Board Doesent Mean I'm New To This World....i Ve Spun @ Club's You Would Not Even Be Allowed To Stand On Line At....and Like I Said Before I Use This Board For What It Is.....a Good Promotional Tool....you Could Laugh At My Cd All You Want....just Dont Loose Your Concentration Or You Might Burn Your Hand On The Fryer @ The Burger King You Work At ...... While Your Making Fun Of Me For Living A Dream

Just Because I'm " New" To The Board Doesent Mean I'm New To This World....i Ve Spun @ Club's You Would Not Even Be Allowed To Stand On Line At....and Like I Said Before I Use This Board For What It Is.....a Good Promotional Tool....you Could Laugh At My Cd All You Want....just Dont Loose Your Concentration Or You Might Burn Your Hand On The Fryer @ The Burger King You Work At ...... While Your Making Fun Of Me For Living A Dream

It's not your CD I am laughing at, it is you...post #14. go get em tiger. You're right I am in the back near the broiler typing this while I make slap mayo on someones whopper with cheese. Oooops hang on someone ordered an Angus burger, hold the pickles. I wont be so bold (or idiotic) to assume that you dont make a decent living. But doode I will guarantee that my annual income is comperable if not much higher than yours. And in terms of standing in line youre right, I rarely stand. If I dont have hook ups I buy my way right in...

The regulars on this board TOOL on each other. Its all in good fun. Do you see anyone getting pissy??? Guess you can't take the same ribbing. Lose the seriousness and get to know us and we might take your promotion more seriously. Go live your dream but along the way buy a sense of humor with your seven figure salary....Didnt realize that you finished 2nd to JP as America's Most Popular DJ....you are a promo TOOL

You People Are Still Arguing, How Bout Growing Up And Getting A Life. So What If Hes Invading You Board, But Last Time I Checked, These Boards Are For Anybody To Use. All He Trying To Do Is Make A Living In The Music Industry. You Should Be Happy About That. Thats Where Your Music You Listen At Clubs Come From. Stop Bad Mouthing And Respect People That Are Trying To Make It.

Now thats the attitude we like to see on this board....We like people who can take a joke and dish it out. Just like when Stymie poisted "How about you go and die". What was your reply??? Did you get pissy? Nooooo you didnt.

Welcome

NOW THATS THE LOVE IM TALKING ABOUT :love:

It's not your CD I am laughing at, it is you...post #14. go get em tiger. You're right I am in the back near the broiler typing this while I make slap mayo on someones whopper with cheese. Oooops hang on someone ordered an Angus burger, hold the pickles. I wont be so bold (or idiotic) to assume that you dont make a decent living. But doode I will guarantee that my annual income is comperable if not much higher than yours. And in terms of standing in line youre right, I rarely stand. If I dont have hook ups I buy my way right in...

The regulars on this board TOOL on each other. Its all in good fun. Do you see anyone getting pissy??? Guess you can't take the same ribbing. Lose the seriousness and get to know us and we might take your promotion more seriously. Go live your dream but along the way buy a sense of humor with your seven figure salary....Didnt realize that you finished 2nd to JP as America's Most Popular DJ....you are a promo TOOL

"I see how things go now.

You just used me for my thrills.

Go ahead and keep on dancin.

Ahhahahahahahaha Cuz I got the pills."

ITS ALL GOOD... I NEVER GET MAD....I PUT THIS POST UP KNOWIN FAR WELL I WAS GONA GET SOME ABUSE.... PROMO TOOL... DIDENT SEE THAT COMIN.....ANY WAY I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM BOSTON...ANY TIME I EVER CAME UP WETHER TO SPIN OR CHILL I ALWAYS MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE....LIKE I SAID ITS ALL GOOD SO KEEP THE ABUSE COMIN......ONE MORE THING I WAS NEVER IN "AMERICAS MOST POPULAR DJ CONTEST" IT WAS FOR THE WORLDS MOST POPULAR DJ......AND OBVIOUSLY I DIDDENT EVEN PLACE... LOL LOL

P.S.... SORR..........Y THATS 15

Like YOU said...these are werds on a board. The other :dj: shouldn't have gone into what I did for werk, my income, where he has spun, yada, yada, yada.....Like a monkey throw the shit right back at me/us

WELL IM SURE HE DIDNT KNOW YOU GUYS WERE JUST MESSING AROUND WITH HIM. I DIDNT KNOW EITHER. BUT ALL IS GOOD. :bounce: