Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos this hot mamacita ???

fresinha12

Raincry has a killer body. It's a shame what bad lighting can do to a person. If that second picture was in a softer lighting it would be JUST fine. But aside from the paleness of the picture, what's bad about it?

Nothing if you ask me. :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
am i the only one that thinks she looks anorexic? i guess these pics are deceiving though cause her ass sure doesn't look anorexic. ?????

The camera lens is very fickle......

Raincry has a killer body. It's a shame what bad lighting can do to a person. If that second picture was in a softer lighting it would be JUST fine. But aside from the paleness of the picture, what's bad about it?

Nothing if you ask me. :D

thanx, dawl :kiss2: ....aside from your flawless beauty, you seem very secure with yourself AND smart ;):aright:

WOW!!! i can't believe this thread :eek:

thanx for the compliments guys.....u'r all very sweet :hug: esp. naughtybabe, fresin.. and the pimp-master, koky....MUAH!!! :) ....and for those who made negative comments...well....i guess you can't please everybody all the time...LOL......but i like the way i look just fine....and the last time i checked...i don't have a 'happy trail'....maybe i should post another pic....or maybe not....cuz i'm not looking for anyone's approval ;)

Cheers! :beer:

Yes, definitely post more pics. And come to the next BBQ so the rest of us can meet you so we can stop being jealous of Koky.

NICE TITS!!

hot lips!

but, BIG schnozz :yuck:

I prefer my ladies with a little meat on thier bones, so I got somethin' to bounce off of! That ass ain't bony tho, it's big, soft and sweet, just like my little lady Carly.

At first I thought she (right?) was a guy in drag with that low lighting, show your cute lil face woman!

IMO:

TheMrs is PERFECT, and I'm in virtual love with Shady Lady..err is it Lady Shady..the one with pretty eyes in her sig :bowdown:

Damn all you Clubplanet ladies are got it goin AWN!

IMO:

TheMrs is PERFECT, and I'm in virtual love with Shady Lady..err is it Lady Shady..the one with pretty eyes in her sig :bowdown:

Damn all you Clubplanet ladies are got it goin AWN!

:nono: Def. Not perfect, but thank you. :)

And I gotta agree about Lady Shady. :aright::D