Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Message From The Respectable Fmr. NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani

obby

THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD WRITE BACK?

If your sincere about your passion for the truth,,,,,,,,that 10 minute documentary is not spin, it's Kerry's own words. It's not like John Kerry's movie during the convention which Spielberg added special effects bullet shots in the water to Kerry's re-enactment video in Vietnam.

Again, liberals can't handle the truth. Kerry's worst enemy is JOHN KERRY. That documentary is devastating. It's all video and public record of Kerry's own words and votes.

SUCKS TO BE YOU SOBETON. You embraced a pathological lying loser. I'm sure you'll do anything to deflect from what you might have said in the past about the guy. Just like Kerry is avoiding talking about his 20 yr. voting record in the senate by trying to keep stirring the pile of shit known as Vietnam.

The truth shall set you free. Embrace it! I'm not saying "love Bush", but I am saying "WAKE UP"!

Good day,

THAT'S THE BEST YOU COULD WRITE BACK?

If your sincere about your passion for the truth,,,,,,,,that 10 minute documentary is not spin, it's Kerry's own words. It's not like John Kerry's movie during the convention which Spielberg added special effects bullet shots in the water to Kerry's re-enactment video in Vietnam.

Again, liberals can't handle the truth. Kerry's worst enemy is JOHN KERRY. That documentary is devastating. It's all video and public record of Kerry's own words and votes.

SUCKS TO BE YOU SOBETON. You embraced a pathological lying loser. I'm sure you'll do anything to deflect from what you might have said in the past about the guy. Just like Kerry is avoiding talking about his 20 yr. voting record in the senate by trying to keep stirring the pile of shit known as Vietnam.

The truth shall set you free. Embrace it! I'm not saying "love Bush", but I am saying "WAKE UP"!

Good day,

:laugh: you are a clown. that’s the best response warranted. the rest your babble nether impresses, nor interest me on any level other then pure entertainment. people such as yourself, are best left to drown in there own stupidity... as much as I know you want to continue this little fiasco; I won’t give you that benefit. quite frankly I’m not interested in continuing this drama, much further then this post. .:)