Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm going to PVD....

dumbass

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

Can someone please explain to me why anti-social losers like this are roaming around on-line communities stirring up shit? If the people on this board are pissing you off, Jonserra, THEN DON'T TALK TO US!!! Fuck, there are some moronic people on this planet. You hate glowsticks and everything else, yet you are going to a rave-like club like Twilo. That's real smart. Fuck you!!

Originally posted by roby:

Can someone please explain to me why anti-social losers like this are roaming around on-line communities stirring up shit? If the people on this board are pissing you off, Jonserra, THEN DON'T TALK TO US!!! Fuck, there are some moronic people on this planet. You hate glowsticks and everything else, yet you are going to a rave-like club like Twilo. That's real smart. Fuck you!!

Hear,hear

I second the motion

Originally posted by jonserra:

and I don't want to meet any of you drug addicted, glowstick waving, UFO pants wearing losers.

So Fuck Off !!!!!!!

Then why the hell will we care if you're going? I hope someone pops your eye out with their string glow-sticks or puts roofies in your Red Bull. Better yet, I hope you get thrown in the closet.

cwm43.gif

Originally posted by jonserra:

and I don't want to meet any of you drug addicted, glowstick waving, UFO pants wearing losers.

So Fuck Off !!!!!!!

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS....fuck you smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"