Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush's leak allows terrorists to escape--for political gain

sasser

So is this the way Bush plans on winning 4 more years of misery for the American people he has lied to???

President Bush has promised his administration is "doing everything we can" to fight the War on Terror.[1] He has also said, "I've constantly expressed my displeasure with leaks"[2] and said, "whether they happened in the White House or happened in the administration or happened on Capitol Hill [leaks] can be very damaging."[3] But according to a new report, the White House's leak of secret information for its own political gain has undermined the War on Terror because it allowed key al Qaeda suspects to escape.

According to government and security officials, the disclosure by the White House "of the arrest of an al Qaeda computer expert allowed several wanted suspects from Osama bin Laden's terror network to escape." Specifically, the White House told the media it had apprehended Muhammad Naeem Noor Khan, a 25-year-old Pakistani computer engineer who the administration said was a terrorist.[4] But according to MSNBC, Khan was a key intelligence source for U.S. and Pakistani authorities and "had been actively cooperating with intelligence agents to help catch al-Qaida operatives."[5] In other words, the White House blew the cover of a U.S. intelligence mole in order to publicly justify raising the terror alert level one week after the Democratic National Convention. In the process, it allowed terrorists who threaten America to evade capture.

If there was any doubt about who leaked Khan's name and compromised U.S. national security, those were put to rest this weekend. On CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" on Sunday, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice admitted it was the Bush administration that leaked Khan's name.[6]

Sources....

1. President's Remarks at Marquette, Michigan Rally

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2004/07/20040713-9.html

2. President Discusses National, Economic Security in Cabinet Meeting http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031007-2.html

3. President Holds Press Conference

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/10/20031028-2.html

4. Leak allowed al-Qaeda suspects to escape

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-08-10-pakistan-intel_x.htm

5. Pakistan: U.S. Blew Undercover Operation

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0807-02.htm

6. Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0408/08/le.00.html

Way to further your efforts to win an election. Creating more fear... By using a leak, allowing terrorists to escape to enrich your own personal gain to win votes. You're an asshole.

:laugh::laugh:

YOU FUCKING IMBECILE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are so fucking dumb, and blind, it is unreal.....this is a classic post by a classic imbecile.....this clearly defines and demostrates how fucking dumb you really are (not that more proof is needed).....

I suggest you read it again, specifically try to understand how "political" is defined , and how it is applied to Bush's specific actions of releasing sensitive information...........try to focus on the "why" of that action, and the "why" it lead them to do that......think hard schmuckboy....

You are a fucking imbecile......this was too perfect...

BTW jerkoff---this is old news as to "why" the information was released...pull your head out of you ass.........and it is disgusting it had to come to this-----but can you guess "why" it was done retardboy..

Think...I know it is hard, but try...try and get past how the article was written with its obvious agenda, and do your own analysis.....get some help from the aide on the "special" bus you take each morning.....

Classic hypocrisy of the anti-Bush camps, and the use of useful idiots like Sasser....... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

YOU FUCKING IMBECILE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are so fucking dumb, and blind, it is unreal.....this is a classic post by a classic imbecile.....this clearly defines and demostrates how fucking dumb you really are (not that more proof is needed).....

I suggest you read it again, specifically try to understand how "political" is defined , and how it is applied to Bush's specific actions of releasing sensitive information...........try to focus on the "why" of that action, and the "why" it lead them to do that......think hard schmuckboy....

You are a fucking imbecile......this was too perfect...

BTW jerkoff---this is old news as to "why" the information was released...pull your head out of you ass.........and it is disgusting it had to come to this-----but can you guess "why" it was done retardboy..

Think...I know it is hard, but try...try and get past how the article was written with its obvious agenda, and do your own analysis.....get some help from the aide on the "special" bus you take each morning.....

Classic hypocrisy of the anti-Bush camps, and the use of useful idiots like Sasser....... :laugh:

:laugh:

Congratulations. You just won yourself the starring role in "Lifestyles of the clueless and brainless".

Before you retort to your usual insults when you KNOW you don't have an arguement which only draws to the conclusion that the opposite view (myself) has once again beat you, read this transcript where Condoleezza Rice admitted it was the Bush administration that leaked Khan's name.

That was from an interview on CNN with Wolf Blitzer.

In fact you should click on all the links before you open your sewerhole because you are only making yourself out to be the fool.

"I suggest you read it again, specifically try to understand how "political" is defined , and how it is applied to Bush's specific actions of releasing sensitive information...........try to focus on the "why" of that action, and the "why" it lead them to do that......think hard schmuckboy...."

This is advice you should take upon yourself wholeheartedly.

You know, research beyond the realm of Faux News will be essential for you to actually grow a brain instead of acting like a child, brainless one. Your immaturity amuses me. Thanx once again for the laugh.

Congratulations. You just won yourself the starring role in "Lifestyles of the clueless and brainless".

Before you retort to your usual insults when you KNOW you don't have an arguement which only draws to the conclusion that the opposite view (myself) has once again beat you, read this transcript where Condoleezza Rice admitted it was the Bush administration that leaked Khan's name.

That was from an interview on CNN with Wolf Blitzer.

In fact you should click on all the links before you open your sewerhole because you are only making yourself out to be the fool.

"I suggest you read it again, specifically try to understand how "political" is defined , and how it is applied to Bush's specific actions of releasing sensitive information...........try to focus on the "why" of that action, and the "why" it lead them to do that......think hard schmuckboy...."

This is advice you should take upon yourself wholeheartedly.

You know, research beyond the realm of Faux News will be essential for you to actually grow a brain instead of acting like a child, brainless one. Your immaturity amuses me. Thanx once again for the laugh.

Your stupidity is getting tired and boring....and this response is mind boggling in its idiosy...

Just by posting this very article proved you have the comprehension skills of a two year old, because it completely exposes your hypcorisy........you then followed up your idiosy with this reponse, even after I laid it for you....remarkable...

Let's see if I can really make it simple for you schmuck.....since you miised my clear point, and can not even analyze the article you posted correctly...

For the past week, in your best Howard Dean imitation, you have claimed that the Bush administration issued a terror alert for political reasons.......and political reasons only....of course you ignored the enormous amount of data that justified the alert..

And of course you ignored the hypocritical political nature of these attacks, and how reckless and irresponsible that they were...

Now because of Howard Dean and the clones, and idiots like yourself, and the baseless attacks launched by the anti Bush crowd (or some would say--election day nonsense), information has been leaked to further justify the alerts, and to shut the fuck up douchebags like you.....

Now, jerkoffs like you have the balls to be critical of the Bush administration for leaking this information to politically cover themselves against the politically motivated, baseless attacks that the alerts were not justified, and were only issued for political reasons......unreal

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU????

Are you that blind in your Bush hatred, that you are willing to make a complete asshole out of yourself.....no need to answer you just proved it

Can you honestly blame the Bush adminstration for leaking information when jerkoffs like you, some in the media, and Dean are accusing them of falsely issuing alerts.....

I hate that the administration did this....they should have simply told you and your kind to fuck off, and simply enjoy the protection that is afforded you....you and your like and your 3 1/2 years of baseless bullshit attacks is not worth it......

If an attack occurred, and there were no alerts, you would have been first in line screaming about "what Bush knew"

You scream that the NYC alerts were for political reasons only, ignore plenty of information that justified the alerts, and now scream that the Bush administration leaked sensitive intelligence that justified the alerts to cover themselves politically from being attacked for political reasons...

Unfucking real how lame, dumb, and transparent you are......absolutely mind boggling...

You are out of your league you fucking child....

Another brilliant response .....

I challenge you to prove what I said was wrong........go at it retard....your friend needs the help

There is no way for me to knock any sense into a Sheep that spins every possible argument thats brought up ...

.and either way Im not gonna spend more than 30 seconds in responding to American Extremists like you and Obby . not worth my time .

later

There is no way for me to knock any sense into a Sheep that spins every possible argument thats brought up ...

.and either way Im not gonna spend more than 30 seconds in responding to American Extremists like you and Obby . not worth my time .

later

Nice spin, even as you accuse others of spin....answer the challenge or shut the fuck up loser...

.answer the challenge or shut the fuck up loser...

No challenge can be proven with thick headed beings like yourself that believe in such extremist non-sense ....hence it's useless .

I'll let you live in your lil bubble . :)

You've done that awhile ago , just now you noticed ?

Another brilliant answer......and another predictable cycle of mursa posts going no where, and avoiding what was put forth...

Answer the challenge or shut the fuck up.....

dont mind igloo...his only means of defending his lies and false propaganda is to attack the original poster...none of his responses includes a critical analysis of any of the evidence posted, and notice how he hasn't posted any real evidence of his own to back up his claims...

dont mind igloo...his only means of defending his lies and false propaganda is to attack the original poster...none of his responses includes a critical analysis of any of the evidence posted, and notice how he hasn't posted any real evidence of his own to back up his claims...

Copy & Paste does wonders .....atleast it makes folks like him feel like they are somewhat intelligent .

.. he's a lil Sheep , let him eat all the grass he wants . :)

Copy & Paste does wonders .....atleast it makes folks like him feel like they are somewhat intelligent .

Another member of the imbecile brigade.....

What lies and false propoganda are you talking about?.....point it out son....

Critical analysis of any evidence posted?......check this thread again retard....it is right there for you to see, as in plenty of other threads....point it out son....point it out

Real evidence to back my claims?....and what claims would that be?...point it out son, point it out........

BTW retard--you will notice the rest of your Imbecile Brigade comrades (mursa, sobeton, sasser) dismiss any and all evidence as nothing but "right-wing" but of course do nothing but vomit bullshit straight from Michael Moores' ass....

Ignore facts, and then hide when they are challenged with facts.....don't be proud to associate with that...

Join your fellow comrades, and help them....since there have been many threads where they were challenged and have run away once their bullshit was shoved back up their ass........

Still ducking and spinning retard?.......keep'em coming.....looks like you are going to set the record on the imbecile meter.....

Yep.

Mursa and Sasser if you were in charge and you had this information what would you do?

Don't bother..they are two morons, and have proved that endlessly........they just spew bullshit, and when challenged on it, they ignore it in favor of more bullshit.......just check out the last few threads...even when I continually challenge them, they still can't come up with anything.....

I got a friend who is a raving liberal, so we brawl all the time....I showed him the ass kickings I was delivering to those two idiots.....when he saw their performance, he said morons like those two schmucks kill it for those who have legitimate disagreements and viewpoints.....I couldn't agree more...

Another member of the imbecile brigade.....

What lies and false propoganda are you talking about?.....point it out son....

Critical analysis of any evidence posted?......check this thread again retard....it is right there for you to see, as in plenty of other threads....point it out son....point it out

sasser posted links to multiple articles; you posted not a single link to any credible source. all you did was post your own opinions. please show me the post in this very thread wherein you actually dissected and analysed the article instead of bitching and barking all the time...

Ignore facts, and then hide when they are challenged with facts.....don't be proud to associate with that...

Join your fellow comrades, and help them....since there have been many threads where they were challenged and have run away once their bullshit was shoved back up their ass........

lol...how ironic. im sure you're talking about yourself here, because such behavior is really quite characteristic of close-minded extremists like yourself. besides, most of the regs here agree with me that it is you who keep running away when faced with the facts...

sasser posted links to multiple articles; you posted not a single link to any credible source. all you did was post your own opinions. please show me the post in this very thread wherein you actually dissected and analysed the article instead of bitching and barking all the time...

lol...how ironic. im sure you're talking about yourself here, because such behavior is really quite characteristic of close-minded extremists like yourself. besides, most of the regs here agree with me that it is you who keep running away when faced with the facts...

Absolutely perfect timing...just showing some peeps the clowns out there, and you come with this......

Are you kidding me with this chunk of bullshit baked in complete idiosy......

So, all I did was post my own opinion....and yeah????? The problem with that is what?......You are actually being critical of someone posting an opinion---that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard...

And out of the other side of your mouth, you would be critical of someone you disagree with who posted links, would deem them not "not credible" sources, and being a sheep for not having their own opinion...

What a fucking dumb statement by you.....fucking clown

And my opinion was based on the analysis of the firstarticle, statements that were bolded by Sasser, and also pointing out the hypocrisy of Sasser posting this article, which clearly exposed and original ridiculous stance that the moron Sasser had ......

Which was clearly stated in my first two posts you fucking schmuck...get and adult to read it to you

ANd let' snot also forget responding to Sasser's absurd statement: "Bush's leak allows terrorists to escape--for political gain

So is this the way Bush plans on winning 4 more years of misery for the American people he has lied to???"

It was quite easy to blow this bullshit up...

Posting credible sources???.,..what the fuck are you talking about?....are they only credible because you deem them so, but others you disagree with have to be "not credible?....what you are you a complete retard?

Wow...Sasser posted a link to CNN and Wold Blitzer and some others.....give the moron a medal...BTW--the original post with bold only further cemented Sasser's hypocrisy and idiosy....as I clearly stated........read my posts jerkoff....I do not need links to prove Sasser, or you, are clueless morons.....

And retard...I have your beloved "links" all over the board for years....because you deem them not credible means shit...who the fuck are you?...nothing but another blowhard with an elitist attitude

Also I noticed you have not weighed in on the discussion either douchebag......so in til you do, just shut the fuck up....

And wow, what a fucking revelation by you...most of the "regs" here agree I am running from facts.......congrats, add this to the list of the dumbest statements of the year......

This thread, and multiple others, my offer still stands...prove where I am wrong....I have said it over and over, and the little chicken shits do nothing.....because the bullshit and NOT CREDIBLE shit they spew gets shoved right back in their ass..I don't think that is runnning from the facts douchebag, nor would anyoe else but the imbecile brigade....I am there each and every time moron.....the challenge is there, and is still left unaswered

And here is a novel idea....try and do it with an informed opinion and view, one that actually requires some thinking, not just posting a link from "credible" sources like Michael Moore........

So, you and the regs have the challenge...there are a few threads there where I completely kicked the shit out of the imbecile brigade...and the challenge is still out there...join in retard if you can.....

Take my first two posts on this thread, and prove me wrong.......show you actually have a brain to form an opinion......show where this "extremist" was wrong moron...

What a fucking idiotic post this was by you.....then again, you must be right, because most of the "regs" side with you, and those "regs" are certainly always right...hahahahahahahaha---.....if Sasser threw this bullshit up on some messageboard swarming with pro-Bushers, would the "regs" be credible if they disagreed with the moron...

:laugh: ....thanks for the laugh jerkoff.....I have a pile of people (extremists) around me too who thank you for the laugh, and are downing some shots in your honor.......fucking jerkoff

Prove what I said in my second post is wrong....get some of the "regs" to help you.....

......................Let's see if I can really make it simple for you schmuck.....since you miised my clear point, and can not even analyze the article you posted correctly...

For the past week, in your best Howard Dean imitation, you have claimed that the Bush administration issued a terror alert for political reasons.......and political reasons only....of course you ignored the enormous amount of data that justified the alert..

And of course you ignored the hypocritical political nature of these attacks, and how reckless and irresponsible that they were...

Now because of Howard Dean and the clones, and idiots like yourself, and the baseless attacks launched by the anti Bush crowd (or some would say--election day nonsense), information has been leaked to further justify the alerts, and to shut the fuck up douchebags like you.....

Now, jerkoffs like you have the balls to be critical of the Bush administration for leaking this information to politically cover themselves against the politically motivated, baseless attacks that the alerts were not justified, and were only issued for political reasons......unreal

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU????

Are you that blind in your Bush hatred, that you are willing to make a complete asshole out of yourself.....no need to answer you just proved it

Can you honestly blame the Bush adminstration for leaking information when jerkoffs like you, some in the media, and Dean are accusing them of falsely issuing alerts.....

I hate that the administration did this....they should have simply told you and your kind to fuck off, and simply enjoy the protection that is afforded you....you and your like and your 3 1/2 years of baseless bullshit attacks is not worth it......

If an attack occurred, and there were no alerts, you would have been first in line screaming about "what Bush knew"

You scream that the NYC alerts were for political reasons only, ignore plenty of information that justified the alerts, and now scream that the Bush administration leaked sensitive intelligence that justified the alerts to cover themselves politically from being attacked for political reasons...

Unfucking real how lame, dumb, and transparent you are......absolutely mind boggling...

You are out of your league you fucking child....