Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RACHEL!! You got me sick :(

Hey darling, I think you gotme sick yesterday night frown.gif Or so many bacterias are floating around. I don't feel well but I CAN'T be sick for PVD and SF !!! What should I do ?? Let me know the name of those magic pills for cold and flu you bought yesterday smile.gif

Later L.

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

GO GET

1) Vitamen C 1000mg - I took that and right away I was fine.

2) ACTIFED - Cold and Sinus -

Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant, Pain reilver - Fever Reducer

and on the side: this nose thing : Zicam - Cold remedy - I just used it this morning, it's ok.

All I feel like my head is floating, and not sick at all! My nose isn't even running. LOL

I'm sure you aren't sick!! I can give you some pills tonight if you want, instead of you buying it.

xoxoxoo

Rachel

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

I started to eat vitamins and multivitamins yesterday night but I woke up at 2 in the morningh because my throat was burning. So I will still buy that "everything" reliever thing. I hate stuff you have to spray into your nose frown.gif I hope I am gonna be fine. I think I'll spend tonight in my bed drinking camomille tea and watching some movie on my new VCR smile.gif

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Stuff that you spray into your nose, I hate it too, but I tried it, and I didn't even feel anything that was going into my nose. PRetty good!

Sick or not! I'm still going to PVD!!

And change of plans!! Leo decided to come after all!!!

I guess no SF for me!!

xoxxooxxo

Rachel

If you keep on thinking that you are sick, you'll be sick....... but I just keep on working and FUCK THAT!! LOL!!

Hm, I don't like that idea... Leave Leo at home because I want you to go to Factory with us!! smile.gif

I am wondering if those pics are gonna be finaly done today...

L.

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hm, I don't like that idea... Leave Leo at home because I want you to go to Factory with us!! smile.gif

I am wondering if those pics are gonna be finaly done today...

L.

LOL it's better if Leo comes... I save $$ bad me! lol No, It's more fun with him cuz then I'll get jelous of you and Mike LMAO!!

If those pics get developed today!! I'M COMING TO YOUR PLACE!!!!!!! lol

xooxxoox

Are you better yet?

OK I'll let you know later if I have them or not smile.gif

I feel a tiny tiny tiny little piece better smile.gif But I am hungry as hell! I am heading to the office I am gonna be on IM in about 1 hour. What happend with Zoya? She didn't even came here to say porr little sick Lucie frown.gif Hey zoyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ???

L.

------------------

unicornx1.gif

Hiii!! This was the first post I opened a minute ago! I'm soooo sowwwy you're not feeling well. It probably wasn't Rachel, it was me last week! Or blame Phil LOL smile.gif I hope you get better soon. Want some chicken soup?

Rachel, I can't believe you're not going on Sat.. You OWE us a night at SF SOON! And we WILL collect!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hiii!! This was the first post I opened a minute ago! I'm soooo sowwwy you're not feeling well. It probably wasn't Rachel, it was me last week! Or blame Phil LOL smile.gif I hope you get better soon. Want some chicken soup?

Rachel, I can't believe you're not going on Sat.. You OWE us a night at SF SOON! And we WILL collect!

Blame Phil - LOL!!

SF baby...... OK I owe you one!!!

Hey I'll take you up on the chicken soup. That soup of yesterday - even thru it was $8.95!!! WAS YUMMY!!

Hmm. I think I'll go get a $1.35 egg-drop soup from the chinese place. LOL

xoxoxoxxoo

haha I don't care, I love Chinese Won Ton soup! Mysty we are going to stay alone on Saturday... but we can enjoy ourseves anyway right!? Just put some yummy guys on the stage and the night is ours!! LOL (You know I am kidding I am gonna miss Michal smile.gif ) Michale if you will read this I mean it baby!!!

------------------

unicornx1.gif