Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who on here likes to drink at applebees type places?

Has anyone been to or heard of Fox & Hound...new restaurant at Menlo Mall....i havent tried the food...but its a great spot to hang out drink beer....4 pool tables u rent by the hour, darts....like 40 plasma tvs...every tuesday is 2$ pint night!! open till 2 every day....

I havent heard of it but it sounds like a nice place to go to...What side of the mall is the resturaunt on?

~Lissette

LOL

No seriously- 3 people have to win 100-75-50 bucks. Occasionally, there will be some Real talent. This gay guy Nick is great for a house track. And a few weeks ago this black chick sang a Whitney Houson song better then whitney herself- no joke...

Can i work on the track with you if you find someone? I am fiending to get back on the production side of things after a 7 year hiatus!! I have experience! LOL (I know JP too-dont know if that matters to you)...

knowing jp 2........does it matter???? are you crazy hell yeah it matters,lol....

jp is the man

we will keep in touch........... i have a girl at my job who has a sick voice but she wont use it,i try day in and day out to get her going