Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!

marcid21

I hear ya deep......but I think even Gabe mentioned to me once that the crowd is changin a bit......thus the reason why I have yet to visit Francois K on a mon. night........

I hope this is not the case........

the francois party is turning to a models and bottles type of thing....

but wednesdays are ALLLLL soul bro.

and taking into consideration who is spinning this sat.....i dont think they are gunna be strict at the door at all. either way.....im gunna go decent anyways....ready to dance AND look good.....but comfy

the francois party is turning to a models and bottles type of thing....

but wednesdays are ALLLLL soul bro.

and taking into consideration who is spinning this sat.....i dont think they are gunna be strict at the door at all. either way.....im gunna go decent anyways....ready to dance AND look good.....but comfy

well I'll be there either way........

...wait......are you saying there's a dress code????..........

not really a specific dress code, but a friend of mine attempted to get in last night in jeans and sneaks (( not sloppy, he's always pretty tailored...))and he was not let in.

He was also accompanied by a well known local dj, his friend had a list at the party, and a bunch of his friends (some also well known dj's) were inside.

I wouldn't get all decked out...but just look nice, like Al said. On that note, I think I'm going to make an official pass on tomorrow night. :(

Till next time. :kiss2:

not really a specific dress code, but a friend of mine attempted to get in last night in jeans and sneaks (( not sloppy, he's always pretty tailored...))and he was not let in.

He was also accompanied by a well known local dj, his friend had a list at the party, and a bunch of his friends (some also well known dj's) were inside.

I wouldn't get all decked out...but just look nice, like Al said. On that note, I think I'm going to make an official pass on tomorrow night. :(

Till next time. :kiss2:

i was gunna give you a house lap dance.... oh well....your loss :tongue:

i'm boring... friday night i packed stuff up to move to my apartment, went through my papers, organized stuff... yesterday i moved some more stuff in & went shopping for kitchen supplies and random things (bought 2 dkny jackets & a pair of BCBGirls open toe pumps on sale... score woohoo)... went out to dinner with my dad... relaxed at home bc my friends were all over the place doing their own thing... today... who knows... dammit weekends almost over :(

...idk where al is today..........i got caught up at a prior engagement in jersey until 1am......never made it in......gonna try for sully this friday............

you should come out for the levan b-day party tommorow night.......

you should come out for the levan b-day party tommorow night.......

......i wish........tuesdays are bad for me......always work late on mon and tues without fail........and i got plans for wed and thurs already so i'd hate to tempt fate with that ish........friday is def on......just gotta lock down plans with al.........