Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atten: All April Haters

double07

You need to lay off my gurl. You're all jealous b/c she is bangin and I am hittin that 24/7. Stymie you got no game. Go back to pluggin couches or futons. You're not gonna be hittin that with my strong pimp hand. Watch your back b/c we might pull a drive by on you! :gang::gang:

:lame: Grow the fuck up ass hole and get a life. Do you really have nothing better to do then to impersonate someone else. Why don't you try logging in with your real name you fucking puke? :vomit3:

:jerkoff: What the fuck is wrong with you? "aprilbutch" What are you fucken blind. Wipe the shit from your eyes. That girl is fucken hot and she is nowhere near butch you stupid bitch. :bits:

WOW were is the love :love: and please do not call me a "stupid bitch" I never did nothing to you and and around here we have nothing but :love: for people. I'm a smart girl and went to college and I have a art degree I can draw anything you like.I need some hot ladies for practice so if any of the ladies out there would like to help me out by being models that would be great. I can not pay you since I'm a struggling artist but can make it up in other ways. :makeout:

WOW were is the love :love: and please do not call me a "stupid bitch" I never did nothing to you and and around here we have nothing but :love: for people. I'm a smart girl and went to college and I have a art degree I can draw anything you like.I need some hot ladies for practice so if any of the ladies out there would like to help me out by being models that would be great. I can not pay you since I'm a struggling artist but can make it up in other ways. :makeout:

:blah: Aren't you sick of acting like someone you're not? You are so fucking pathetic. You have nothing better to do? Get a life...please.