Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friday fu's

My boss for doing nuthin but scheduling meetings includint Mon which mean no TEMPTS Sun for me :(

McGreevey for being a fag...damn democrats, cant keep their dick in their pants

All my clients, no one is in the damn office but me, leaving stupid voicemails

Psychos - man, woman, child...I hate ya...and ya stank!!!!

FU to all the meanies in the world that do whatever they want, whenever they want and never get anything bad thrown their way. Screw all of you! you should all be thrown on a sea level island together somewhere and the eye of Hurricane Charley should hit your asses dead on...That will make me :)

I have a big old FU to people that come up to you, and their like " oh such and such said this about you, but dont say anything though"....

Its like, then please dont tell me, because I dont want to hear it. It's funny how you expect people to be one way, and BAM they are the complete opposite. Oh well....

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Oh one more...

FU to those little pumps they give you to blow up those yoga balls.....jesus....I know Im a little air-headed at times, but the instructions sucked, I couldnt figure out how the thing worked.....by the time I did 10 minutes had already passed by.

Then.... that little jack ass pump took forever to fill the thing with air and the second you take out the pump when you have to put the plug in the thing, it deflates. :splat:

Oh one more...

FU to those little pumps they give you to blow up those yoga balls.....jesus....I know Im a little air-headed at times, but the instructions sucked, I couldnt figure out how the thing worked.....by the time I did 10 minutes had already passed by.

Then.... that little jack ass pump took forever to fill the thing with air and the second you take out the pump when you have to put the plug in the thing, it deflates. :splat:

:kiss2: thats why you have your neighbor do it for you :)

I have a big old FU to people that come up to you, and their like " oh such and such said this about you, but dont say anything though"....

Its like, then please dont tell me, because I dont want to hear it. It's funny how you expect people to be one way, and BAM they are the complete opposite. Oh well....

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Eeeesh..

Hate that too..!!

Or better yet, you know something that you find out through your own way but can' t say anything because you are embarressed.

I once was able to obtain 3 months worth of an old boyfriends cell phone bill to see all incoming and outgoing calls made. I found out LOADSSSSSSS, but never was able to tell him what I found out because I was embaressed that I paid this company in Florida $299.00 to do it (not to mention it would start WW3). Gotta love the internet and Private Investigators... Never said a word, but def worth every penny of the $299.00 :half:

fu to any Italian restaurant who doesn't serve vodka sauce(gravey)

fu to this shitty weather again

fu to all the sloppy drunks...hold your drinks up

Fu to cheap bartenders..... fill up those cups (i always tip good so i hate when i get shitted on in return with weak drinks)

Fu to my PC for acting up on me when I really need it to work for important documents....shit i need a labtop,always on the run.

Oh one more...

i gotta real pump in my trunk...and a whole lotta balls...just make sure you have the right needle...I'll fill up your...yoga ballI'll be singing that stupid song too...'dont you know pump it up!!'

FU to rich spoiled Bergen County brats

FU to people with overinflated egos....LOL

i gotta real pump in my trunk...and a whole lotta balls...just make sure you have the right needle...I'll fill up your...yoga ballI'll be singing that stupid song too...'dont you know pump it up!!'

FU to rich spoiled Bergen County brats

FU to people with overinflated egos....LOL

Yeah the best part about the whole thing, was when my family came home, they informed me that we had an electric pump in the garage. Typical.