vic latino the most annoying spic on the planet

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werd up!!! Hate em.

"WHUTSCRACKALACKEN. HOLLLAAAA."

SOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATING.......lol

You’re telling me. I met him once at some dump and I was like bla bla bla.. And he acted like he was better then me...

Vic, you may be on the radio (lol) but you’re still a fucken minority nigger spic that got a break.

You’re telling me. I met him once at some dump and I was like bla bla bla.. And he acted like he was better then me...

Vic, you may be on the radio (lol) but you’re still a fucken minority nigger spic that got a break.

Whats wrong with spic's?

Victor Soto

you blew up your own spot.......think before you speak

I know you are not directing your comments to me-and no disrespect to you, I have spanish blood too- but why are people getting offended at these slang nationality comments? I read stuff all the time on here and people say Chink, Ginny, Nigger, Spic, Jew, etc... all the time-what's so offensive?

you blew up your own spot.......think before you speak

Stick to writing pointless posts about sucking jonathan peters dick while your at SPIRIT getting fucked in the ass and posting about it all on monday....

i wont go keep on going back in forth about this but you have to be the biggest idiots on this board who as all the time in the world to talk about absolutely pointless shit like eating a hamburger off the floor and living to tell about it!!!!...get a life and go take some more pictures bitch!

Stick to writing pointless posts about sucking jonathan peters dick while your at SPIRIT getting fucked in the ass and posting about it all on monday....

i wont go keep on going back in forth about this but you have to be the biggest idiots on this board who as all the time in the world to talk about absolutely pointless shit like eating a hamburger off the floor and living to tell about it!!!!...get a life and go take some more pictures bitch!

Wow-what a kind hearted soul you must be.......sorry I ruffled your feathers about disliking a radio dj. That must have been really offensive to you -that you would respond with such harsh accusations.

P.S You must be quite interested in me and what I have to say- otherwise you wouldn't know so much about me----------LO(sarcastic)L!!!

:laugh:

Wow-what a kind hearted soul you must be.......sorry I ruffled your feathers about disliking a radio dj. That must have been really offensive to you -that you would respond with such harsh accusations.

P.S You must be quite interested in me and what I have to say- otherwise you wouldn't know so much about me :)

the comment was'nt obviously directed towards you,,,,cause you didnt make the comments

notallthere, is the howard stern of clubnyc............he's just trying to be entertaining...........he means no harm.........i'm also a spic..... he loves to push buttons............ relax people

I know I know. Ant is a ball buster.

Benedictions: Cara PINGA! :)

Victor Soto